Ed Edd n Eddy: Nightmare on Ed Street + CD Covers

A forum for news and discussion about Beats of Rage and its modification.
kungpow12345
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Ed Edd n Eddy: Nightmare on Ed Street + CD Covers

Post by kungpow12345 »

Title: Ed Edd n Eddy: Nightmare on Ed Street
Author: Kungpow12345
Progress: ...what Eddy says :)
Description:
Eddy and Double D, along with the snugglable Ed embark on a journey to win back their cul-de-sac from the fearful Kanker Sisters.
Equipped with trademark moves from the Cartoon Network show, the Eds are ready to kick butt and save the kids of the cul-de-sac!
Featuring several different BoR Mods included in this "epic mod," this mod is dubbed as "The mod to bond all mods" and has been done in such as way as to showcase some of the great BoR mods from this past year.
Screenshots:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
CD Covers Front+Back

This mod is undergoing a few minor tweeks but you'll see it at Bor Revolution on Wednesday, January the 12th. :D Yes Gamikaze will get it too since I'm nice and I want to spend the joys of Ed Edd n Eddy to everyone. ...and to the people who thought I couldn't complete a mod...GOT YA! :lol:
I'm very happy with what I've accomplished in these long 8 months but I'm sure you'll appreciate the time spent on the game.
Last edited by kungpow12345 on Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you've got an ass, I'll kick it!
curt_grymala
Theme Inducer
Theme Inducer

Post by curt_grymala »

Sweet. When I talked to you last night, you said it would probably be done this week, but I had no idea you really meant "in a couple hours". I'm gonna have to make a point of trying this out very soon.
DCHelp - A Newbie's Best Friend
DC Evolution - Disc Images
DreamZone Forums

I Refuse To Help Anyone That Says They've Tried Everything.
kungpow12345
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by kungpow12345 »

I added some screenshots as promised to show just a glimpse of what's to come for the players that are going to play this mod. MrQ is testing the DC image so if it works, I'll be releasing on schedule.
curt_grymala
Theme Inducer
Theme Inducer

Post by curt_grymala »

Wow. Those are some interesting enemies for them to be fighting. )()(
DCHelp - A Newbie's Best Friend
DC Evolution - Disc Images
DreamZone Forums

I Refuse To Help Anyone That Says They've Tried Everything.
vicviper74
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by vicviper74 »

umm this is nothing of what I thought lol. looks good cant wait to play!!
Pyrosurfer
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by Pyrosurfer »

Where are the kids? Rolf, Jonny, Sarah, Kevin, etc.

Good job, looks pretty cool.
Gav-X
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Gav-X »

I like the two first screens the most.
MetaFox
Adventure Gamer
Adventure Gamer

Post by MetaFox »

So do I. A full fledged Ed Edd n Eddy mod would be awesome.
kungpow12345
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by kungpow12345 »

First let me explain why I did what I did. If you guys played the original game I ripped these "main sprites" first, Ed Edd n Eddy: Jawbreakers, you'll realize something right off the bat. Why in the world can these sprites and this game be used in a beat em up game? At first, I didn't even know. That's why I had to sprite edit in moves on my own and make the Eds play much better in beat em ups games. Ok, so that's fixed. So why in the world did I incorporate HFF and other mods in this game. Well, it's all a part of the story. It would have taken me much longer to mod characters matching the style of the game. Note: Jawbreakers was a game pretty much to go from one end of a stage to another like The Lost Vikings and once you place this game ontop of Jawbreakers, you'll see that my game has much more gameplay that Jawbreakers ever did. So to finally answer my question why I put those mods into my mod? : They fit the story and they were close enough to work in my game. :( No matter how many compromises I have to make a mod, everyone has to complain. All I have to say is this: Play the game, enjoy it. But, please don't complain about it because this is why people don't do original projects. They take forever, a lot of your time, but I'm happy to say I did it so back off :lol: and I mean that in the nicest way possible.
MetaFox
Adventure Gamer
Adventure Gamer

Post by MetaFox »

No one's criticizing - neither here or on Gamikaze. It's like you read posts looking for flames and criticism, even though they aren't there. It's like that Consolevision spat from way back. No one said anything even remotely like what you were reading into it.

You seriously need to chill, no one is against you, even though you seem to think everyone is.

I just hope that you make a full fledged Ed Edd n Eddy mod in the future, that's all.

I'll even help with the artwork if you want. :mrgreen:
kungpow12345
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by kungpow12345 »

I might, who knows. It just just depends on how much time I have in the future. I seriously want to take a break from this one because it's been Ed Edd n Eddy for like 8 months and if you're on something for that long. You've gotta take a break.
...and about this fighting stuff, I'm not fighting. I was just stating why I did what I did. Please don't make me look like I'm another "fighter" in this.
kungpow12345
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by kungpow12345 »

I sent an updated DC version to Driko for final testing. I fixed a minor bug from the last "test version" I sent out to MrQ. Hopefully, the game won't crash now. I really don't want to split my mod.
Pyrosurfer
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by Pyrosurfer »

sorry
kungpow12345
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by kungpow12345 »

NOES is now ready for download at BoR Revolution with the Dreamcast and PC versions. Sorry for the wait guys. Also, try out the new DOS alternative for win2000/xp users, DosBox! I made a profile for the Dosbox frontend, D-Fend v2. Right now it's pointing to c:\eene\ so you can change that when you import the profile. I tried this out on NOES and the original BOR and they work great. :D User performance may differ, so give it a try.