Half life beta for DC

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
IUG-13
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by IUG-13 »

aberf wrote: Hand it over, Kron, you transformer-loving nerd.
Just pretend this is Half Life:
aberf
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by aberf »

"You 7 Were Zeke DKNY"? Ok, if you say so. I guess it's kinda like Half Life.
b0nd
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

wtf

Post by b0nd »

now why are you gonna be a dick and say somethin like that when you aren't going to supply?

"OOoooooh! I have dee Half-Life Sayga DREEEMcast edition but none of youze guys can have it cuz I ayme a leetle nerd!!!!!1"
The Kron_

Post by The Kron_ »

Im going to be a Dick because its obvious an unaware twat like yourself is in no way worthy.

Oh and it wasnt me that brought up the fact that I had it in this topic. Cheers for that Darc!!!.....Use a bit of common sense next time buddy.

b0nd keep up the insults and you can consider yourself permanently banned from these boards!
-Azathoth-
Jounin Shinobi
Jounin Shinobi

Post by -Azathoth- »

Guys, its just a game. Besides, it WILL eventually be put up for DL someday, years from now, when people no longer give a shit. Go buy the PC version, and stop begging.
"Deviantart is the home of messed up emo kids"
IUG-13

wtf

Post by IUG-13 »

b0nd wrote: now why are you gonna be a dick and say somethin like that when you aren't going to supply?
Y4RIGH7YOUW4r3ZMONK3Y, we are not gonna be ripping it for you, especially if you are gonna be a dcik to THE Kron. Go buy the PC version then, or for people like you, I bet you already have it downloaded on your computer.
aberf
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by aberf »

Ok, heres the deal. The reason there isn't too much of a stink about the Beta version of Half Life for the DC is because it sucks. It's got heavy frame rate problems that render the game crappy upon entering a room that is filled with bad guys. It's a Beta so its got problems no matter what. If anything, it's a novelty for the DC.
b0nd
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by b0nd »

The Kron wrote: Im going to be a Dick because its obvious an unaware twat like yourself is in no way worthy.

Oh and it wasnt me that brought up the fact that I had it in this topic. Cheers for that Darc!!!.....Use a bit of common sense next time buddy.

b0nd keep up the insults and you can consider yourself permanently banned from these boards!
Hah, it's funny how irony can bite ya in the ass.

You talkin about how insults are pathetic, and yet, your retaliation makes no sense, the only reason you're gaining respect from it is because you tried to insult ME. See if you can figure it out.

Go ahead and ban me, it's not gonna end my life the way it would many people on this lame forum. I don't even care about Halflife for DC, I'm just bringing it to he attention that you're being a dick. Don't put this shit on Darc, he called you and you holla'd back. Your'e just as responsible for your stupidity.

Bye bye.
The Kron_

Post by The Kron_ »

b0nd if your not interested in a topic dont press the "reply" button and add more fuel to the fire. I made a resolving post here so people would quit PMing me about it.

Im not trying to get any respect from my comment about you as its something that anyone would have said after reading your immature reply.

Aberf ---- ITS NOT A BETA !. 100% PRE-RELEASE!
Sub Woofer
DCEmu Cop
DCEmu Cop

wtf

Post by Sub Woofer »

b0nd wrote: now why are you gonna be a dick and say somethin like that when you aren't going to supply?

"OOoooooh! I have dee Half-Life Sayga DREEEMcast edition but none of youze guys can have it cuz I ayme a leetle nerd!!!!!1"
Shut the hell up....

Actually, the Kron NEVER actually mentioned that he had the Beta, he at one stage mentioned he had betas (in a topic about beta's) and there was a picture of the half life CD case, and someone immediately jumped to the conclusion that The Kron had it. The Kron actually never brought this up, and I dont think many people even knew about the beta's he owns before this...

So he's not being selfish, and making fun of people... and besides, apparently the beta half-life sucks fairly hard anyway. (although It would be awesome to see it.)

Spiderman! Spiderman! Friendy Neighbourhood Spiderman!
Spins a web... any size..... catches thiefs, just like flies!
WATCH OUT... here comes the Spiderman!
b0nd
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by b0nd »

The Kron wrote: b0nd if your not interested in a topic dont press the "reply" button and add more fuel to the fire. I made a resolving post here so people would quit PMing me about it.

Im not trying to get any respect from my comment about you as its something that anyone would have said after reading your immature reply.

Aberf ---- ITS NOT A BETA !. 100% PRE-RELEASE!
You think you're gonna call somone a twat and expect them not to reply?

Did you not even READ my reply? I clearly stated that the only reason I posted was to bring it to the attention that you were stealthily upsetting the losers that devoted their lives to this unreleased game, even losers need some someone to stick up for em, it might as well be one of them. Oh, and your 'resolving' post doesn't exactly clear things up between you and me...

"after reading your immature reply"
?
Now you just HAD to throw something back at me, to make me reply, so then you could tell me, 'Quit being a bitch and replying' and make yourself look good to your worshippers.

Now ban me so I'm NOT able to reply and you can make one final 'blow' and have all your fans(idiots) crowd around your victory of calling someone a bad word and they not having the ability to reply. OH, HAPPY day..

All you other dudes, quit blowing the kron, he's just an average dork like the rest of you, he's got access to some betas, that doesn't mean he's god, it simply means he's better than you.

When someone is better than you, you're supposed to worship them?

I'm finished. Ban me now.
The Kron_

Post by The Kron_ »

When the hell did I ask people to worship me?

I get the pre-releases due to the nature of my job. I am not able to release it as it would be a massive breach of my contract.

The game also is NOT a beta it is the 100% complete version that was due to go to commercial printing.
Dr Wily

Post by Dr Wily »

I hate flaming.