Blacks Inherently Weaker than Whites in Age

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
OneThirty8
Damn Dirty Ape
Damn Dirty Ape
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by OneThirty8 »

I can show you an example where two people who are the same race, and genetic background score much differently on a physical fitness test. The kicker is, the guy who would score better is twice as old as the guy who would keel over after five minutes.

My dad eats right, goes to the gym regularly, doesn't smoke, doesn't drink very often (and only drinks a little bit when he does drink)...

I, on the other hand, don't drink as much as I used to, live on caffeine, cigarettes, fatty foods and cookies, and rarely exercise. Put me up against my dad, who is 29 years older than me, and he'd wipe the floor with my sorry ass. Tests like this don't prove anything. They're too likely to provide skewed information.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

I thought you were Hispanic. That doesn't seem relevant, but I was just wondering since you have the CSA sig and are defending white people.
I'm not defending white people, and I am half cajun and half bolivian, my mom is american-bolivian (not ethnically, nationally), daughter of a missionary down there. My grandpa fought in the Civil War on the Southern side, I just have a thing for history and state's rights, I don't like support white nationalism or anything, I just represent my heritage. I pretty much have the sig there to see how long until somebody gets pissed off, it's a pretty controversial thing to have, But personally I think the South would be better off as it's own country rather than the economic broken legs and the bitch of the rest of the USA. :lol:

As for an accurate study, of course an all inclusive study would be entirely accurate right? Well the black population of the united states is less than a 7th the size of the white population, thus justifying why they would have a sampling group a 7th the size, In conclusion- PWNT

I think much of this seems counter intuitive, in that most blacks on TV or in upper class areas, not all but most go that way through athletic achievment, and so if all you ever see is fit black people you think all of them are, which isn't the case. Where as if you've actually lived in black areas, like I used to live in Dutchtown, you'll notice that at least from what I've seen, blacks are about as varied as white, the only difference I saw, is I'd say black males on average have less educated people and more emphasis on exercise, when I lived in Miami and Cherokee, a white hood, I didn't see many kids doing push ups when they were little, yet in Dutchtown I saw that quite a bit. Of course, I was always doing pushups :P
Fat people from any race will always be weaker than non-fat people from any other race.
Ya but why are black people fatter than white people on average, that is prolly a mix of genetics, lack of exercise and culture, thus black people might be weaker since they are more likely to be obese. On top of all of this they even have the advantage of being on average taller than whites, thus making it harder to be obese. Because as we can see facts do point out much higher levels of heart disease, dieabetes, and obesity among their community.
Zealous zerotype
zerotype

Post by Zealous zerotype »

Master Higgins wrote:
I thought you were Hispanic. That doesn't seem relevant, but I was just wondering since you have the CSA sig and are defending white people.
I'm not defending white people, and I am half cajun and half bolivian, my mom is american-bolivian (not ethnically, nationally), daughter of a missionary down there. My grandpa fought in the Civil War on the Southern side, I just have a thing for history and state's rights, I don't like support white nationalism or anything, I just represent my heritage. I pretty much have the sig there to see how long until somebody gets pissed off, it's a pretty controversial thing to have, But personally I think the South would be better off as it's own country rather than the economic broken legs and the bitch of the rest of the USA. :lol:

As for an accurate study, of course an all inclusive study would be entirely accurate right? Well the black population of the united states is less than a 7th the size of the white population, thus justifying why they would have a sampling group a 7th the size, In conclusion- PWNT

I think much of this seems counter intuitive, in that most blacks on TV or in upper class areas, not all but most go that way through athletic achievment, and so if all you ever see is fit black people you think all of them are, which isn't the case. Where as if you've actually lived in black areas, like I used to live in Dutchtown, you'll notice that at least from what I've seen, blacks are about as varied as white, the only difference I saw, is I'd say black males on average have less educated people and more emphasis on exercise, when I lived in Miami and Cherokee, a white hood, I didn't see many kids doing push ups when they were little, yet in Dutchtown I saw that quite a bit. Of course, I was always doing pushups :P
Fat people from any race will always be weaker than non-fat people from any other race.
Ya but why are black people fatter than white people on average, that is prolly a mix of genetics, lack of exercise and culture, thus black people might be weaker since they are more likely to be obese. On top of all of this they even have the advantage of being on average taller than whites, thus making it harder to be obese. Because as we can see facts do point out much higher levels of heart disease, dieabetes, and obesity among their community.
Why is having the flag of a bunch of losers converstial?
SCO=SCUM=M$=SCO it keeps repeating :P
i'm a randite :worship:
DYTDMFBSB?
There must have been some mistake
I'm not the one who should be saved
My divinity has been denied
Mary and me were both fucked by God
WhtCastle
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by WhtCastle »

zerotype wrote: Why is having the flag of a bunch of losers converstial?

Hahaha
/WhtCastle
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

Master Higgins wrote:My grandpa fought in the Civil War on the Southern side
Uh.. the American Civil War? Your grandfather was alive in 1863? RIGHT......

BTW, your signature violates the rules, it's too big.
Last edited by bizzle on Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
InvisixIsLeet
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by InvisixIsLeet »

I don't understand why the Civil War flag has become a freaking so called racist symbol. It's not a racist symbol, and never has been.

Another thing since I see racist slurs being thrown around... It pisses me off when a black jokes about whites, and it's not considered racist... sorry but it is racist. As far as I am concerned, black folks are more racist than whites in general.

Racism has been around since mankind was created, it's just simply a part of life, something that's there, and there's not a dang thing anyone can do about it. It is not going to leave, anytime soon.
Wagh
Wagh

Post by Wagh »

Invisix wrote:I don't understand why the Civil War flag has become a freaking so called racist symbol. It's not a racist symbol, and never has been.

Another thing since I see racist slurs being thrown around... It pisses me off when a black jokes about whites, and it's not considered racist... sorry but it is racist. As far as I am concerned, black folks are more racist than whites in general.

Racism has been around since mankind was created, it's just simply a part of life, something that's there, and there's not a dang thing anyone can do about it. It is not going to leave, anytime soon.
Because a lot of people still think the sole purpose of the civil war was to free the slaves :lol:
Bush and Hussein together in bed
Giving H-E-A-D head
Y'all motherfuckers heard what we said
Billions made and millions dead
MystiK
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by MystiK »

the south wanted slavery to continue, they were racist. So racist, that they probably could have won if they allowed slaves to join the army (or maybe have them as conscripts). But they basically thought that ''those mud people didnt deserve to be equal in rank, or possible even higher in hierarchy god forbid, than the white man!!!'' so....well u know..
lol i didnt even pick up on that
French Connection United Kingdom should be renamed to French Union Connection Klothing
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

MystiK wrote:the south wanted slavery to continue, they were racist. So racist, that they probably could have won if they allowed slaves to join the army (or maybe have them as conscripts). But they basically thought that ''those mud people didnt deserve to be equal in rank, or possible even higher in hierarchy god forbid, than the white man!!!'' so....well u know..
lol i didnt even pick up on that
They did eventually have them in the army, doing some things. They also eventually acquired a much, much more centralized government, sort of defeating the whole "states rights!!!11) thing, really.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
mankrip
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by mankrip »

Master Higgins wrote:why are black people fatter than white people on average, that is prolly a mix of genetics, lack of exercise and culture
Well, I see it more or less like this:

Slavery :arrow: lack of education :arrow: low-paid jobs :arrow: more hours of work :arrow: less time for exercises and less time/money to make/buy decent food.

Plus when you're poor, live surrounded by cultural junk and don't have access to good schools, it's easier to feel that you're doomed, to get depressed and to lose interest in sports and in your own health in general.

So, I still see no reason to claim that genetics have anything to do with it.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh mankrip Hell's end wgah'nagl fhtagn.
==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==
Dev blog / Twitter / YouTube
Rand Linden
bleemcast! Creator
bleemcast! Creator

Post by Rand Linden »

I see less and less reason to claim that slavery had anything to do with it, either.

Rand.
MystiK
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by MystiK »

slavery? lol that's ridiculous. So is genetics.
But anyway i don't see any significant difference in weight between black and white people.
French Connection United Kingdom should be renamed to French Union Connection Klothing
mankrip
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by mankrip »

Looks like I'll have to rewrite it to make it easier for you guys to understand:

Slavery causes lack of education which causes low-paid jobs which causes more hours of work which causes less time for exercises and less time/money to make/buy decent food.

(and by the way, the lack of proper education also causes the lack of good knowledge about nutrition)

Of course I'm not talking about the events in the life of a single person, but about how the social damage caused by slavery still affects our society, despite slavery being something that ended over a century ago.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh mankrip Hell's end wgah'nagl fhtagn.
==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==
Dev blog / Twitter / YouTube
Zealous zerotype
zerotype

Post by Zealous zerotype »

Mabye it is a saign that people should get over slaveryly that happend here a while ago.And they act liek their the only race that has ever been inslaved,please.
SCO=SCUM=M$=SCO it keeps repeating :P
i'm a randite :worship:
DYTDMFBSB?
There must have been some mistake
I'm not the one who should be saved
My divinity has been denied
Mary and me were both fucked by God
megaman8x
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by megaman8x »

I dont think this has nothing to do with race since its known that all humans are geneticaly the same only things such as pigment in skin, hair texture and other appearance wise. I would say it would have to do with diet and exercise since black people eat more high in fat and unhealty food (which is why blacks are more prone to get diabetes) and also do to the fact that we have different oppinions on what we call thin and or fit. plus due to the fact that blacks exercise less in certain areas(such as running ,ect.)
Ex-Cyber
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Ex-Cyber »

its known that all humans are geneticaly the same only things such as pigment in skin, hair texture and other appearance wise
Genetic factors for various things are known to vary somewhat among different populations. It's tempting to believe that the differences are strictly skin-deep, but that's wishful thinking and completely dodges the broader issues of analyzing studies for accuracy and using statistics to make judgments about individuals.
"You know, I have a great, wonderful, really original method of teaching antitrust law, and it kept 80 percent of the students awake. They learned things. It was fabulous." -- Justice Stephen Breyer
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

Genetic factors for various things are known to vary somewhat among different populations. It's tempting to believe that the differences are strictly skin-deep, but that's wishful thinking and completely dodges the broader issues of analyzing studies for accuracy and using statistics to make judgments about individuals.
Yeah. One thing I always find fascinating is lactose intolerance. Black and asians are FAR more likely to be lactose intolerant as adults than white people, due to a much more important tradition of dairy products throughout Europe (well, that's a guess). I do know in most of Asia and Africa ancient peoples didn't milk their animals, for whatever reason.

http://www.emedicine.com/med/topic3429.htm

Remember your genetic heritage when you're drinking milk, my fellow whiteys.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
MystiK
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by MystiK »

Slavery causes lack of education which causes low-paid jobs which causes more hours of work which causes less time for exercises and less time/money to make/buy decent food.
yeah, we get it, but sorry i think that's as nonsensical as this ''study''.
It's like saying, i'm good at Street Fighter, because 1000 years ago one of my ancestors said ''hado-ken''.
ghostparty
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by ghostparty »

zerotype wrote: Why is having the flag of a bunch of losers converstial?
That is the single greatest thing I have ever heard in my life.
Nick
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by Nick »

This thread is incredibly stupid.

1. The "study" is ridiculous. The results are skewed, inaccurate, and a laugh. Simply put, fat people will get tired faster than their less heavy counterparts.

2. Please, stop pulling out this slavery BS. Throughout history, people have owned slaves of all ethnicities. The slavery in the US, despite some people's thoughts, is not the only (or worst) slavery in history.
Very sexy hero, omg