Sausage King reportedly popular in jail

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sausage King reportedly popular in jail

Post by Roofus »

"Stuart Alexander's mother is to testify Monday as defense attorneys wrap up their battle to get jurors to spare the life of San Leandro's former 'Sausage King,' convicted of killing three meat inspectors in June 2000... Jurors are to decide whether Alexander should be executed for gunning down federal and state meat inspectors Jean Hillery, William Shaline and Thomas Quadros at Santos Linguisa Factory... Alameda County sheriff's deputies called to testify told of Alexander causing no trouble in Santa Rita county jail in Dublin. 'Stuart would like to make an entrance,' Deputy Mike Vales said. 'He would be the last one out of his cell ... kind of stand on the upper tier ... look down at me, flex his biceps, kiss each biceps and then walk down the stairs.' Inmates gave Alexander a spot at the head of the food line. 'You have to have some kind of respect to be able to get your food first,' said sheriff's Deputy Gena Livenspargar."

Read article
AgentGreen
More like GAY-gentGreen
More like GAY-gentGreen

Post by AgentGreen »

I fell out of my chair laughing after seeing the title :lol:
Warmachine
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Warmachine »

Yea I think I had the wroung impression on the title :lol:
:headbang: Dreamcast :headbang:
weeperofsouls
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by weeperofsouls »

im assuming the big hairy men in jail will be playing hide the sausage a lot with him.