old school wwf

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
pavelbure
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

old school wwf

Post by pavelbure »

has anyone seen this ?

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwe24_7/overview/

i i dont think its available in this area im in yet. im not sure if its a channel that shows old wwf 24 hrs. a day or if its something that goes on a few times a month.
i hope it's something that is on 24 hrs. a day. it may give me a reason to get digital cable.
How many more people do the Radical Islamic Subhuman Cockroaches have to kill before people realize they need to be taken out ?
FFXI Server: Gilgamesh
FFXIV Server: Figaro
Liberals click here !!!!
Matisfaction
I can't get no.....

Post by Matisfaction »

Also the wrestling channel is very cool. TNA is very very good, Anyone see Victory Road?

but ECW Kicked the most ass!
Last edited by Matisfaction on Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JuddWack
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by JuddWack »

Pretty freakin awsome!

When I was in 6th grade my birthday was on wrestlemania so I had a wrestlemania party. Everyone beat up this fat kid. He called his mom to pick him up and passed out in the porch waiting for her. I felt so freakin bad.
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

but wwe releaseing watered down ecw classic videos. i miss true ecw
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

oh and wwe 24/7 isnt a 24 hour channel its an on demand cable service :( they are pretty much testing the waters for making a real channel. they have librarys of wcw which is freakin huge, they have awa, ecw, and others i think midsouth wuf dunno if bill watts sold them to wwe
Matisfaction
I can't get no.....

Post by Matisfaction »

They have all the NWA stuff to.
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

actually they cannot have all the nwa stuff. nwa isnt one promotion. its made up of many promotions throughtout the world just like the awa which is re building

they own nwa-wcw stuff which is all the wcw, and i think the uwf stuff when midsouth became uwf.

but ted truner later bought uwf from jim crocket and formed wcw then later branched away from being an nwa memeber thats when they had 2 worlds titles with wcw name, wcw world title, and the wcw international title(former nwa world title the one that later became the cureent wcw title and now is the raw title, it was not the true nwa title)

wwe claims the liniage but it was never actually rleated to the nwa title :)

i feel bad for knowing so much wrestling now.

on a side note i got free tickets to wcw nitro , free ppv video ,and a free tshirt once for sending a huge ass 5 page email expaling an entire storyline to the turner south network for their wcw calssics program they had on it, even though i didnt receive the channel here. they had a mistake on their website claiming magnem ta was a former world champ.lol yes thats when you know u seen too much wrestling as a kid :)

its all good i got free stuff for correcting them :)
Matisfaction
I can't get no.....

Post by Matisfaction »

Ok maybe not all the NWA. Did i just get owned? :P
Covar
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan

Post by Covar »

Matisfaction wrote:Ok maybe not all the NWA. Did i just get owned? :P
yes
Matisfaction
I can't get no.....

Post by Matisfaction »

I thought so.
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

in the words of wwe smackdowns funaki "INDEED"
JuddWack
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by JuddWack »

Yeah I could go for some ECW. There is a kid in my editing class with an ECW tattoo. He has hair down to his ass, wheres jeans with holes in the knees everyday, and often a ECW T-Shirt with the sleeves cut off. It's freakin awsome. We had to make movie trailers and he picked Dolemite. The first line of his trailer is "You heard the girl! Dolemite motha f-----!"
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

i missed going to ecw shows a lot :( house shows lasted 3-5 hours and felt like going to wrestlemania.. the crowed is loud even thougth they are smalelr than a wwe crowd like 2-6,000 vs 20-40,000 ecw fans are far more vocal :) i even flown to philly from new orleans just to go to ecw with friends who got tickets :) i been to like 50 ecw arena shows and 2 big events and like 7 in florda, 2 times in mississippi, 3 times in texas 5 times in new york (visted family and ecw came :)about 10 here in louisiana :) oh and 3 PPvs including november 2 remeber in new orleans (ecws biggest event ever about 6,000 seats :)

we hardly had out seats fo r long becasue i had front row tickets ringside lol. i moved fast once was lucky 2 more secs abdula the butcher woulf hev fell on be over th guard railing lol.. i wa slike o crap this is f'n awesome lol they tossed spike dudly to the crowed a few shows i went to :) we cought him once lol

i would never travel like that for any other wrestling prmotion.. ecw was something different.. only other times i went out of town for events was for this legnds of wrestling ppv event in mississippi a few years back. and to wrestlemania 12 and 18 and a few wwf house shows as a kid and a wwf house show in like 2000 in new york

i am goign to tna wrestling ppv next week becasue of macho man coming back. girlfriend in florida for school her and I going she a macho fan :)
Matisfaction
I can't get no.....

Post by Matisfaction »

Victory Road was awesome, Every match was great, I dont know about anyone else, but after id seen ECW or more recently TNA, I always feel like ive been stiffed with WWE :(
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

tna is cool, but i just don't feel an ecw with it :( ecw gave fans this euphoric feeling when they was seeing it live. omg the ecw arena was fuking awesome. nothing can replace ecw for me, atleast not currently. if only someone could hace helped paul heyman and backed them up with some big money

closest experience to the ecw fans i ever had without being ecw was maybe wrestlemania 18 seeing hulk hogan come down the ring to the first mania since wrestlemania 9 and face the rock live. it was almost like time stopped for a sec
but once in the crappy ass ecw arena , it just kept calling you back like a drug that you just could not give up :) and would never want to

dawn marie stripped here in new orleans at an ecw house show :) her and francine . fans tossed beads and money in the ring :) then they made out in the ring :) ecw never held back :)
Royal
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Royal »

Ultimate Warrior Forever!
weeperofsouls
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by weeperofsouls »

the warrior used to be really cool, then he started going on about 'destrucity'. what a nutcase.
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

i liked the warrior mostly because he is kinda nutty by the way he changed his name to warrior lol so that sorta is one reason why he nutty lol

but its all about raven :) ravens the best chracter ever