I broke up with my GF.........

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Link2k4
DCEmu Banned
DCEmu Banned
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I broke up with my GF.........

Post by Link2k4 »

Alright, i know you all don't like me but I like you guys....sometimes :}
I broke up with my girlfriend because the last time she came over it turned me off HARDCORE. For instance she was giving me oral....stuff :} and she kept farting.........WHILE DOING IT!!!!!! that grossed me out so bad I wanted to puke and she kept checking out my friend steve all day so I am like :roll: I just told her I can't see us together or married,she cried but dude, I can't stand her stupidity all she does is watch sitcoms,reads book and has a really shaky voice and complains it hurts if you try to screw her :roll: . I just got sick of it, she is sick and claims that she is "co dependant off men" I would like to hear your thoughts, could you stand being with someone like that, oh when she gives oral satisfaction she won't go past the head :evil: :evil: :evil: . let me know your thoughts.l
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

k..
Warmachine
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Warmachine »

hmmm well perhaps it was time to get rid of her. Tell her the things you dont like about what she does. If she really likes you, she would stop doing them.
:headbang: Dreamcast :headbang:
Skater_dusto
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by Skater_dusto »

Sounds like you really don't like her. Made the right choice.
Clessy
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Clessy »

You sound very imature. Yes sex is important in a relationship however you metioned none of the reasons you were dating her in the first place. How about how well you get along or common interest? There kinks ever relationship you either work them out or figure it the person worth staying with even if these things still remain. I guess you made your choice. I think you should go talk to her and have serious conversation and ask her if some things can change or not. You should of done that first. If I was her i'd tell you off now.
SE! SE! SE! Believe the hype!
Skater_dusto
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by Skater_dusto »

Doesn't sound like he should have bothered working out the kinks. It wasn't going to work out so he dumped her. Sucks that her feelings were hurt, but I don't think he should have stayed with her.

Speaking of oral.. holy shit, my ex-gf was a virgin, never touched another guy and she got goooood at it. I let her practice lots. Fuck I miss her, well some stuff.
Link2k4
DCEmu Banned
DCEmu Banned

Post by Link2k4 »

Sorrie wrote:You sound very imature. Yes sex is important in a relationship however you metioned none of the reasons you were dating her in the first place. How about how well you get along or common interest? There kinks ever relationship you either work them out or figure it the person worth staying with even if these things still remain. I guess you made your choice. I think you should go talk to her and have serious conversation and ask her if some things can change or not. You should of done that first. If I was her i'd tell you off now.

Well we did have some common interests but she was just getting on my nerves and she would sit there for hours talk about her mom doing this or her aunt doing that, she is 22 and SHOULD learn to take care of herself, no guy in the world would do everything like cook and clean after coming home from working their ass off, she is the type of girl that doesn't cook or clean, she just sits on her ass and does nothing. I am Immature most of the time but this is the most mature choice I made in a long while.

We could only see each other once a week cuz of her aunt and grandma wouldn't let her go anywhere during the week and keep in mind she is 22. Oh and sorrie if she were to go off on me, there is something called the reciever button and then use my Dial up ISP to on line with, which I am on now. soooo, I did her a favor and myself one as well.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

You are quite shallow.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

It amazes me all the "Girl issues" threads I see on here. Does people actualyl think is it some sort of massive impact that effects the entire universe when so and so dumps so and so?
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
Mr. Jones
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Mr. Jones »

It is for such and such person, Veggita. If you're used to being comfortable around someone, and things don't work out, now that comfort factor isn't there anymore. You're not getting that "on the regular" sex, no more of the banter (whether it be intellectual or "duh") that you got accustomed to, no sittin' on the couch chillaxin. There's a void. And it sucks.
XPoGoX
XPoison FreeX
XPoison FreeX

Post by XPoGoX »

Veggita2099 wrote:It amazes me all the "Girl issues" threads I see on here. Does people actualyl think is it some sort of massive impact that effects the entire universe when so and so dumps so and so?
Does everything on this board have to have an impact on the universe?..its off topic...nothing on here is important!!:D
Btw I just walked my dog.
mariobro
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by mariobro »

You're gonna miss the BJs, man... mark my words.

But, like Chris Rock says: "I told you man! Da beotch crazy!" :D
"Until I finally made it, life was kinda hit or miss...
And I'd love to talk philosophy, but I gotta take a piss"
-David Lee Roth
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

You are quite shallow.
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
Matisfaction
I can't get no.....

Post by Matisfaction »

Kenichi wrote:You are quite shallow.
Replace "quite" with "very"
mikelomax
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster
Location: Off Topic, Since I know very little about the dreamcast

Post by mikelomax »

Link2k4 wrote:no guy in the world would do everything like cook and clean after coming home from working their ass off
Obviously I'm not from this world then...

I'm currently living with my GF and her three female housemates (sometimes it's heaven and sometimes it's utter hell) and when i get home from work, i'm not expecting anyone to cook or clean for me. I wouldn't expect anyone to do that for me if I was living anywhere else with a partner, it's my responsibility to feed and look after myself and my place, noone else (of course if the GF does it of her own accord then I won't complain).

Anyway from what you've described, it sounds like the relationship you were having was missing "love" between the both of you IMO.
The reason for having: A firewall

Independance day, the aliens were destroyed because a computer was used to access their network and disable key systems. If they had had a firewall, the earth would be just another worthless rock floating in space.
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by not just souLLy now »

try having sex when you are a grown up.
I.M. Weasel
Iron Muskateer Weasel

Post by I.M. Weasel »

My gf never cooks or cleans. I wish she sould. meh.

I think it was a good idea to dump her. If she would have been interested in your relationship and you; she wouldn't be as nervous about sexual stuff; and she wouldve talked more about her self and less whats about whats going on around her.
Matisfaction wrote:
Because he brought up sex as the main problem? He may be, but sexual stuff is a good gauge to general relationship well-being.
:arrow: http://tofuheavyindustries.com
Mac Dream Tool / Mac Dream Tool Services (released Sept. 2019)
Creator of Various awesome Video Games

"You don't have to be forgiven. Clint Eastwood taught us that."
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by not just souLLy now »

I.M. Weasel wrote:My gf never cooks or cleans. I wish she sould. meh.

I think it was a good idea to dump her. If she would have been interested in your relationship and you; she wouldn't be as nervous about sexual stuff; and she wouldve talked more about her self and less whats about whats going on around her.
Matisfaction wrote:
Because he brought up sex as the main problem? He may be, but sexual stuff is a good gauge to general relationship well-being.
judging by the way he's talking, they're both very young... and if she doesn't want to have sex with someone who obviously isn't mature enough to be having sex then i don't think it's any kind of gauge for anything...

*edit* actually i just read she was 22... judging by the way you typed iw was thinking somewhere along the lines of 14....
MystiK
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by MystiK »

i don't see what's shallow about it at all, based on the fact that she was checking out his friend. In terms of farting and her voice being annoying, didnt u know that before she became ur girl?
French Connection United Kingdom should be renamed to French Union Connection Klothing
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter

Post by cube_b3 »

hmmph can this be null rather then offtopic anyway man are you happy by breaking up with her...