whats wrong with my dcgen emu??????

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
dreamcastuser01
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

whats wrong with my dcgen emu??????

Post by dreamcastuser01 »

hey i have created some roms for my dcgen emulator and i have come to find out the this is not what i had in mind .......... well i have my boot disc made from nero and i think i did it right..... i have all my roms up there there in the smd format and when i load up the emu and where the press start screen comes up i swap the disc and insert my romdisc then i press start and the emu reads the disc and its got my rom folder up there the rom that i put in the folder is there but what gets me is this when i select the rom.....and press the select button its doing somthing i dont know what maybe reading it and the screen flashes then it restarts the disc over again and without the emu disc it brings up the dreamcast music player and my roms want work so what am i doing wrong do i need to convert my smd files or leave them there do i need to make it an image file or what if anyone knows what i should do please help me or contact me at geaneyuss@aol.com thanks :|
justin
Lilmuckers
Resident Transvestite
Resident Transvestite
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lilmuckers »

current DCgen 0.34 doesn't like *.smd roms

try useing Grom from Zophars domain to convert it into friendlier Bin roms
http://www.Spider-Console.co.uk
the ONLY place to leave