This has to be the best emulator ever!!

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
Seifer_Almasy
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

This has to be the best emulator ever!!

Post by Seifer_Almasy »

Hey, I've just tried Project 64 and I'm amazed, it runs everything perfect, even better than many of the SNES emulators for PC.
Full Screen at 800x600x32 full sound, 45FPS. GREAT!!
I did't tought it was possible to fully emulate such a powerful machine. :lol: :lol:
Dr Wily

Post by Dr Wily »

au contraire, I can tell you for free that WinKAWAKs is the best emu ever... CPS1 + CPS2 + NEO-GEO + Netplay +MP3 jukebox = FUN!
radish28
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by radish28 »

nyarl, Project64 is a Nintendo 64 emu, WinKAWAKS is a Neo-Geo Emu, in other words they are not comparable. my favourite emu now i guess is Hu-Go!, TG-16 emu
Its been a while...
JustinVisible
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by JustinVisible »

Hey does WinKAWAKs have full speed on all neogeo games?
:P also radish seifer said that it was the best emu in general so it really could be taken into comparison 8)
BurgerKing-Where Ca$h is King
Dr Wily

Post by Dr Wily »

JustinVisible wrote: Hey does WinKAWAKs have full speed on all neogeo games?
:P
Every NEO-GEO game I've played... to be honest I was more impressed playing Marvel Vs Capcom on my PC side by side to my DC and checking out what a fine conversion Capcom did on the DC :lol:
JustinVisible wrote: also radish seifer said that it was the best emu in general so it really could be taken into comparison 8)
Yup, saying "best emulator ever" in my book invites comparisons to better ones... before WinKAWAKs came out I would have to say ZSNES is the best emulator out there...
DeGamer1
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by DeGamer1 »

Nyarlathotep wrote: before WinKAWAKs came out I would have to say ZSNES is the best emulator out there...
You don't like Nebula? I would have to say that Nebula is the best out of all o the CPS 1 & 2, & NG emus out there, and yes I have tried out the rest. :)
Oh, no. NO! You can't do this to me. Don't give me a playstation. NOOOOOOOOOO! I don't want a piece of crap. Take it back and burn it to heeelll!!! Die Sony Computer Entertainment with you PS (Piece of Sh?t) and your PS 2 (Piece of Sh?t?2)
-Azathoth-
Jounin Shinobi
Jounin Shinobi

Wha?

Post by -Azathoth- »

To Radish, Magic Engine registered is the BEST PCE emu around man. My PC crashes whenever I use Hu-Go! Gives me headaches...

To Nyarl...What really pisses me off is that Agetec DIDNT make Garou for DC FULL SCREEN!!! using Mame or Kawaks (preferably Kawaks because of the enhanced blitter) I can get smoother graphics AND full screen using a tv and audio out from my laptop computer to my 61"inch tv! AND Kawkas Garou runs just as smooth as the DC version, and looks better with the Super Eagle blitter on. Well, I guess I at least OWN the game, right? Does a DC translation count? LOL heh, I have the original MVS cart too, costs 35 bucks from NCSX.
"Deviantart is the home of messed up emo kids"
SmitZo
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by SmitZo »

Neo Geo games are great

But the roms are too big :-(

The emulator that i use the most on my PC would have to be Gens probably