burning problems?

Anything DreamSNES-related can be asked in this forum, such as general questions about the emulator, how to burn it, etc.
nevets934
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

burning problems?

Post by nevets934 »

why does every one have burning problems? i burnt this and it worked first try i wonder why it worked so quick for me?
linus2k3
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by linus2k3 »

well, mabye some can do it right the first time better than others, it happens, i burned DreamSNES on the first try, using all of the methods that were displayed, it was all about paying close attention to the instructions, thats all
<am i human or wolf, it is up to you to decide

If you come to me saying you've tried everything, that only tells me that you've tried my stuff also, and it didn't work. so no sense in me helping you. Plain & Simple

Saiyan Eye
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Saiyan Eye »

I burned correctly the first time aswell, I just think people don't read the tutorials correctly.
--==--
linus2k3
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by linus2k3 »

yeah, i say the same thing, i even made a tutorial about burning it right too, check the dreamcast burning section and you will see it
<am i human or wolf, it is up to you to decide

If you come to me saying you've tried everything, that only tells me that you've tried my stuff also, and it didn't work. so no sense in me helping you. Plain & Simple