I'm currently working on a Full Metal Alchemist BoR mod.

A forum for news and discussion about Beats of Rage and its modification.
seer358
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I'm currently working on a Full Metal Alchemist BoR mod.

Post by seer358 »

If you don't know Full Metal Alchemist is an anime based on the lives of two brothers whose bodies were forever changed by by breaking the most forbidden taboo of alchemy and trying to use it to revive their dead mother.
There will be two playable characters(Edward and Alphonse)
This is my first project(I've mostly worked with Rpg maker) and I don't wanna sound greedy but if anyone can offer me any advice on backrounds and such I would appreciate it. And for anyone who has seen the show Ed fights using alchemy. And I would like to how I could incorporate this into the game.
Trentdaddy
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Trentdaddy »

I know that there are a lot of various game/anime fans here, but not every game/anime is really suitable for a BoR mod unless you plan to do something creative with it. I've never seen of even heard of FMA so I don't know how its going to work out. (actually, I may have heard the name, but thats it).

From what I know, you are ripping the sprites from a GBA game(which might be your only source....unless you have others), do you think you can get enough sprites to do the job?
seer358
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by seer358 »

Well the game has a helluva lot of sprites and once I get good graphics program I can work with the sprites I have, only real problem I'm having is that some sprites are broken when I capture them and I'm having trouble with the walk animations.
Wing6
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by Wing6 »

Cool, I love FMA, Do u have any screens for us?
"We will lead a revolution!- John Cho"