i just wanna say sumthin. a thanx to these 2 sites

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
DCGuy
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

i just wanna say sumthin. a thanx to these 2 sites

Post by DCGuy »

one day i was surfin the internet about stuff and then i stumbled upon dcemulation. so i checked it out. i thought this idea was off the hook so i got myself a dreamcast at shakespears (used video game store). then i was studying up on how to do it and what to use.after trys and trys (i used up about 10 cds and if ur thinkin this guys dum, 4 ur info im gettin into a high classes in everything)i burnt my first cd, utopia(lol, thats when i relized i dont need it) thats wen i got nero. after 10 mor cds, i burnt a selfbootable nesterdc. i was so excited i threw a party.after i got tired with that i wanted to make a dreamsnes cd. just when i was gunna brn it my computer fried up. so i got a new dell and i installed nero and it wouldnt brn. (if u guys saw my topic somewhere in here) i then downladed selfboot and studied it and i learned how to do it. i then burnt a new nester dc with a new theme and more roms. (almost double). i did that as a prep. then i burnt dreamsnes. and it friggin wrked!!! yea!!! i was dissapointed with kirby allstar though. thats like the best multiplayer game and it was slow. but the other games i had were pritty fast. now i can burn anything (cept sms plus, i will praise anybody hoo will email me a already setup sms folder) thank you DCemulation and Homebrew games. u guys r my favorite sites!!!!!!!!!!!
June 14, 2004 at 2 in the mornig marks the time i got this burnin stuff down. BLINK 182 RULES!!
frogcoin
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by frogcoin »

all the people here will always lend you a hand and help you. this community is great, all the coders, developers, admins and all who put his efforts in keep the dreamcast alive :wink:
Captain Spaulding
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Captain Spaulding »

now i can burn anything (cept sms plus, i will praise anybody hoo will email me a already setup sms folder)
The easiest way would be using sbi which you can get the sms plus sbi from http://www.dcemulation.org or http://www.sbiffy.com also you'll need the sbi program
I know what your problem is.
Ya'll think us folk from the country's real funny-like, dontcha?
Yeah, well saddle up the mule, ma.Slide me some grits, I's gots to get me some edu-cation, uh hu hu hu.
You @sshole.
DCGuy
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by DCGuy »

well sbi files wnt wrk on my computer cuz wwen i open it up my spyware program is started up and the folder automaticly exits
June 14, 2004 at 2 in the mornig marks the time i got this burnin stuff down. BLINK 182 RULES!!
Prophet][
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan

Post by Prophet][ »

Once you get the first one working you find it a lot easier
Coagulus
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Coagulus »

You're using Spybot Search and Destroy aren't you. Same thing has happened to me.

SBI files get associated with that program so double clicking them will open Spybot!

You need to put the SBI files into the SBI directory of Selfboot Inducer and then run that program. Tutorials are all around and the latest version has some pretty good instructions built in.
COAGULUS
:;;::;;;;:::;
poots
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by poots »

yeay... fresh blood! welcome my friend!
come check out the hardware section some time! :wink:
...If you are offended...
Then you dont know me.