Nutmeg as a drug

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Tall Israeli
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Tall Israeli »

DirtySanchez wrote:
SYSTEMatic wrote:I don't even know why the fudge I made this topic. How about people who don't have anything constructive say, don't respond? You can go preach your drug poop somewhere else, because it's not going to change anything. It's not like I made all of you drug haters click the topic. :roll:
Oh get a grip.... At least you got advice on alternative uses for a turkey baster....
Right now I'm thinking of shoving that turkey baster in another place. :roll:
girls keep telling me they want 8".. so i tell'm ok.. i'll fold it in half
perry
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy

Post by perry »

SYSTEMatic wrote:
DirtySanchez wrote:
SYSTEMatic wrote:I don't even know why the fudge I made this topic. How about people who don't have anything constructive say, don't respond? You can go preach your drug poop somewhere else, because it's not going to change anything. It's not like I made all of you drug haters click the topic. :roll:
Oh get a grip.... At least you got advice on alternative uses for a turkey baster....
Right now I'm thinking of shoving that turkey baster in another place. :roll:
That's where he shoved it anyway.. full of blended banana.
In the words of Q-Tip : Looking for vibes or positivity, not negativity / 'Cause we gotta strive for longevity by online gaming
jaredfogle
DCEmu Turkey Baster
DCEmu Turkey Baster

Post by jaredfogle »

Haha. I ruined this topic.

Sorry about that.

But the potential that some confused 13 year old (the ultimate would have been an angry PM from SYS claiming that I tricked him) might actually try the banana peels thing greatly outweighed this silly topic (paraphrased: "I wanna get fucked up at school, so I should raid my moms spice rack?")
Where's toastman? I'm bored.
Tall Israeli
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by Tall Israeli »

jaredfogle wrote:Haha. I ruined this topic.

Sorry about that.

But the potential that some confused 13 year old (the ultimate would have been an angry PM from SYS claiming that I tricked him) might actually try the banana peels thing greatly outweighed this silly topic (paraphrased: "I wanna get fudge up at school, so I should raid my moms spice rack?")
I wouldn't shove a bloody turkey baster up my arse!
Sir Slash

Post by Sir Slash »

sad :roll:
WELCO
ME
TOT
HE
NEX
T
LEVEL

Egotistical EvilN
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Egotistical EvilN »

i got a friend to try it, 30 minutes later he still felt nothing

:lol:
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

EvilN wrote:i got a friend to try it, 30 minutes later he still felt nothing

Nutmeg or.... or.... you know, the other "thing"?
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
greay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by greay »

az_bont wrote:
EvilN wrote:i got a friend to try it, 30 minutes later he still felt nothing

Nutmeg or.... or.... you know, the other "thing"?
Well, he would've felt something if it were the other thing ;)

anyway here's the FAQ http://www.erowid.org/library/books_onl ... ighs.shtml again
I'm a lone wolf looking for trouble.
MystiK
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by MystiK »

Haha. I ruined this topic.

Sorry about that.

But the potential that some confused 13 year old (the ultimate would have been an angry PM from SYS claiming that I tricked him) might actually try the banana peels thing greatly outweighed this silly topic (paraphrased: "I wanna get fudge up at school, so I should raid my moms spice rack?")
yeah and i believe that anyone foolish enough to have taken you seriously about it deserve WHOLE bananas up theirs.

as for nutmeg, try coffee, to my knowledge (and experience) its harmless
French Connection United Kingdom should be renamed to French Union Connection Klothing
OneThirty8
Damn Dirty Ape
Damn Dirty Ape

Post by OneThirty8 »

... so what do you consider 'constructive?' From where I stand, the constructive posts were the ones telling you not to do drugs. I'm no angel. I'm not some straight-edge-squeeky-clean-better-than-you person. I've smoked my share of marijuana. Then, I realized a couple things about pot: 1) It makes me feel stupid 2) It was in no way making my life better.

I smoke cigarettes. I know they are bad for me, and as soon as I run out of excuses I'm going to quit. :P But seriously, it's doing me no good and I'm aware of it. The only reason I still smoke is that I'm addicted.

I drink beer occasionally. I used to get hammered every other day. Again, I learned a few things about drinking. See above. Now, I occasionally enjoy a beer or three because I like beer and it doesn't get me wasted almost instantly like the rum & cokes used to.

I've also seen some good friends become so involved in drugs that their whole life began to revolve around them. Band practice used to never happen if weed was not to be found. I've seen friends 'try' heroin, and the next I'd hear was that they were in the revolving-door program at some rehab center. Not fun stuff.

The main point of my '... have you tried learning?' comment was this:
You're going to do what you're going to do. I think that getting high is a poor choice, and I would hope that you are smart enough to learn from other people's experiences. Whatever you choose to do, when you're in school, don't do drugs. That's plain idocy. You're there to learn, and drugs will get in the way of the learning process whether you want to admit it or not. If you don't have a verifiable medical reason for taking a drug, there's no good reason to take it.
Skater_dusto
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by Skater_dusto »

lol @ everything. Udderly childish to compare drugs to sniffing markers and glue. Those are ways to get high, but not conventional. Cannabis and other psychadelics aren't so bad for you health wise. In fact, they're 'chemicals' are about as destructive as some foods are when you take away the smoking apparatus. If someone's strong enough to explore vast parts of their brain, then all power to them. It's their minds, let them do what they want with them.

What ever happened to free will?

Note, I do not advocate doing any other drugs such as amphetamines, hormones, barbs, opiates, or anything that's dangerous to your physical health. That's my stance on things basically.
perry
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy

Post by perry »

Ayo what would your mum do if she found a her turkey baster shoved under your bed with winnets all over it ? I don't think the first thing she'd think is 'OMG my son is using this baster to pump nutmeg into himself'...
In the words of Q-Tip : Looking for vibes or positivity, not negativity / 'Cause we gotta strive for longevity by online gaming
Ian Micheal
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Ian Micheal »

Turky baster thing is just sick giving me nitemares now. :cry:
Dreamcast forever!!!
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

I feel really stupid now, I just read all 4 pages of this thread. This thread has made me lose brain cells I swear!

SYSTEM: Why call 138 a nerd for learning at school. You know that's what you're there for, right? Why not leave if you don't want to study? That's what really annoys the crap outta me. I was doing an adv. diploma in network engineering last year and the amount of people in my classes that acted like total dicks was amazing. Don't waste other peoples time if you're not willing to put in the effort! And what are you? 13 or something? If you're at school coz you're not old enough to leave, chances are you're not old enough to do things like drink anyway. :roll:
Ian Micheal wrote:Turky baster thing is just sick giving me nitemares now. :cry:
I hear ya buddy :nervous:
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
Tall Israeli
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by Tall Israeli »

Skynet - It was a damned joke.
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

Ah touche )()(
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
Sir C.A.T
Young Null Warrior
Young Null Warrior

Post by Sir C.A.T »

sigh.... I cant believe I read these 4 pages...
greay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by greay »

wha- ?? Wait a minute. You spend most of your time in Null (not saying I don't, as well ;)) and you can't believe you read these four pages? How does that make sense? :P
I'm a lone wolf looking for trouble.