Hey, can I really trust eBay? I'm new to it...please help!

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
jessman
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hey, can I really trust eBay? I'm new to it...please help!

Post by jessman »

please, tell me how I KNOW that I'll get what I ordered! What can I do if I don't get my item? I've been waiting for months and I don't have what I ordered! What can I do about it?!?! ASAP please.

Spreading his inquiries all over the net!

<^_^>
DeGamer
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by DeGamer »

You can trust ebay :o . The sellers on the other hand are something else. Any problem you have with a seller you should report it to ebay. Also unless the seller is in the hospital, there is really no reason as to why it should take more than 3 weeks for you to get your item after they have received your payment. If the item description does not match what you got, or if you never get waht you ordered you should report it.

Try not to buy things from people with a lot of negative feedback.

I've only had 1 seller rip me off. I reported it and ebay took care of it, I even got a refund.

One thing I don't like about ebay now is that people label things "RARE" that aren't rare at all (yes I know people did this before but now it's much worse). Also, actually finding rare things on ebay isn't as easy as before as they don't seem to show up as often as before.
Warmachine
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Warmachine »

Hey with ebay, this is what I do. I wont bid on anyone with less then 20 feedbacks either 96% and up. Sometimes if the bid is long enough, I would ask other people that bought from him. Sometimes you have to take a risk though...
:headbang: Dreamcast :headbang:
Sir Slash

Post by Sir Slash »

yes for the most part you can just be careful of bidders with negative feedback

but understand negative feedback isnt always their fault
WELCO
ME
TOT
HE
NEX