Burning Propeller Arena

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
SignOfZeta
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Burning Propeller Arena

Post by SignOfZeta »

OK I have this .cdi and Mac Pack 4.0. Following the instructions I run CDIRip 0.5. It asks me to located the .cdi (no problem) then to chose a file to output to...

...what do I do here? Do I make a junk file to have to write to? If so, what kind? It won't let me just chose a directory (even though that's what the Mac Pack tutorial says to do). It requires a file. The 'choose' button is greyed out unless a file is selected. I tried making a copy of the .iso and have it write to that. but it said it was an unsupported format.
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

LMAO!!!

I know nothing about MACs but you do realize they don't condone discussing of warez on this forum right? Oh wait, you signed up today... :roll:

Read the forum rules :wink:
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
Rand Linden
bleemcast! Creator
bleemcast! Creator

Post by Rand Linden »

Skynet wrote:Oh wait, you signed up today... :roll:

Oh, for the day when MsgBoards have an automatic "mute" for Newbies.

Rand.
SignOfZeta
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by SignOfZeta »

Skynet wrote:LMAO!!!

I know nothing about MACs but you do realize they don't condone discussing of warez on this forum right? Oh wait, you signed up today... :roll:

What a coincidence, I have no idea what "LMAO!!!" means.

I wouldn't be here if this was a released game. Sorry to be a bother. Usually I find burning DC emus, homebrew whatever to be a major pain in the rear exercise in futility. No matter what I do, nothing works. I usually wait until someone make a bittorrent for an image file for whatever program I want to use that is actually usable for average people like me.

I had feeling I?d get a response like this. You know, those guys are always the first to remind others they are breaking forum rules, and respond to Mac topics even though they don?t know anything about Macs just so they can exercise their fetish?those kinds of responses.
SignOfZeta
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by SignOfZeta »

Rand Linden wrote:
Skynet wrote:Oh wait, you signed up today... :roll:

Oh, for the day when MsgBoards have an automatic "mute" for Newbies.

Rand.
Oh, for the day when my legitimacy as a human isn?t judged on a web forum simply because the number ?1? appears next to my name.

I guess I was too busy proving I?m not a newbie on the dozen or so other web forums I frequent. Can?t win them all, I guess?
Rand Linden
bleemcast! Creator
bleemcast! Creator

Post by Rand Linden »

SignOfZeta wrote: Oh, for the day when my legitimacy as a human isn?t judged on a web forum simply because the number ?1? appears next to my name.

I guess I was too busy proving I?m not a newbie on the dozen or so other web forums I frequent. Can?t win them all, I guess?
No, you were judged based on the clear intent (and request for help) to steal someone else's work -- and your blatant disregard for the forum rules.

It's a shame that the "dozen or so other web forums" that you frequent weren't able to show you the difference between right and wrong.

Spend less time proving yourself "not a newbie" and more time proving that you can read -- and follow -- the rules.

Only a troll looking to start up something would be brazen enough to post the topic you did.

Rand.
SignOfZeta
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by SignOfZeta »

Rand Linden wrote:
SignOfZeta wrote: Oh, for the day when my legitimacy as a human isn?t judged on a web forum simply because the number ?1? appears next to my name.

No, you were judged based on the clear intent (and request for help) to steal someone else's work -- and your blatant disregard for the forum rules.

Only a troll looking to start up something would be brazen enough to post the topic you did.

Rand.
Oh please. I would have thought that ?Rand Linden BleemCast Creator? would have known first hand after being sued off the face of the Earth despite hurting no one, breaking no laws, and winning every lawsuit, how the perception of right and wrong differs from place to place.

You can go ahead and paint a picture of me as some guy that doesn?t obey forum rules. That?s fine. I obviously don?t, and that doesn?t exactly bother me. But don?t try to call me a thief of a crook for trying to bootleg an unreleased game?at least not some sort of exceptionally thieving crooking type. Every true DC fan, including %99 of this forum, wants this game. If there was any way to pay for it then I would have added it to my collection years ago.

The topic of my post wasn?t ?Dood! How ot wAreZ CrZee TXI 2!!!!?. I didn?t start this topic because I was trolling. Saying that I did is just a pathetic attempt to divert attention from the meaning of my post. In fact, if the name ?Propeller Arena? wasn?t the subject, the real topic of my post (how to use ISORip 0.5) would have been the same. I wish to Dog now that I would have phrased it that way. Then I might have gotten a legit response instead of this pedantic internet rules lawyer dicketry.
Rand Linden
bleemcast! Creator
bleemcast! Creator

Post by Rand Linden »

When you remove all the tripe, justification and indignant outrage from your post, there's but one thing that remains crystal clear:

You're stealing someone else's work, and you know it's wrong.

Making an announcement of it, however, crosses the line.

Rand.
APE
Newsposter
Newsposter

Post by APE »

My personal belief: If you can't warez something on your own, you shouldn't be warezing it.
A few fries short of a happy meal.
DeGamer
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by DeGamer »

Why is this still open? Can I lock it? Let me try.... LOCKED

Wait.. that didn't work. eh :|
ace
Forum ace
Forum ace