Stupid Codebreaker

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Great One
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Stupid Codebreaker

Post by Great One »

I popped in my code breaker today to try that homebrew pso server.... as its savin the damn cheats it completely corrupted all my files... Codebreaker doesnt work well with newer memory cards cause i had to pop in my white one cause it wouldnt work on my green one... anyways GOODBYE to my damn level 107 pso character... My message is basically that MAKE SURE YOU BACK UP YOUR FILES before using a codebreaker...
Great One
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Great One »

Actually You know what??? I ruined both my memory cards.... SCREW A CODEBREAKER!! dont use those damn things theyre evil!!
ETR
Dumb

Post by ETR »

Thats why you don't save onto a VMU with important data. Or use a ripped copy that isn't a perfect image.
Smiley wrote:I was bored and like to hear myself talk, that's all....
hrb2k3
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by hrb2k3 »

same thing happened to me. always save in port A2. theres a bug in using port A1. never take the vmu out and put it in A1. make sure its the only vmu plugged in.
DC FoReVeR.!!!
Neo PuNK
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Neo PuNK »

yeah. it sucks when that happens..... :evil: