dc-x problem

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
runkthepunk
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

dc-x problem

Post by runkthepunk »

hello everyone :D
i have started to get together a few US and JAP games that i always wanted to play and all have them have played fine using my DC-X disc except NFL 2K which loads up and plays the intro but then when you press start it goes black you can still hear the menu music and can select things (i think) but you can't see anything does anyone know what could be the problem. :? by the way its a sega all stars version of the game i am using a pal dreamer and am running RGB scart. cheers
The Kron
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by The Kron »

I have that one too, The game won't work with RGB.

One thing that you could try is choosing the 3rd option (composite) in the DC-X menu while your RGB lead is still connected, It works with a few RGB de-coded games.

Other than that pick up the PAL version (not sure if it has a 60hz mode) or use a VGA lead.

It will work with composite and RF but I don't blame you if you don't want to be forced to use them.