Sega Dreamcast Sports Edition (is this a good price?)

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Calavera
DCEmu Classic User
DCEmu Classic User
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0

Sega Dreamcast Sports Edition (is this a good price?)

Post by Calavera »

I know someone who has a Black Sports Edition DC with the controller NFL 2K, NBA 2K, 18 Wheeler American Pro Trucker and Crazy Taxi. He wants $50 for it. I might be able to talk him into selling it lower. I know the black systems are somewhat rare (well rarer than the white ones :wink: ) So what do you think?
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Been thanked: 0

Post by AmadeusZull »

great buy. if you can lower the price more power to you.

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.
Cullenor
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Cullenor »

I have the same system and my bro payed 50$ for it ( Canadian Currency :wink: ), but with just a bunch of burnt games and a copy of Shenmue. Anyways, it sounds good to me.
"Because when the smack begins to flow
I really don't care anymore
About all the Jim-Jim's in this town
And all the politicians makin' crazy sounds
And everybody puttin' everybody else down
And all the dead bodies piled up in mounds"
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC

Post by Roofus »

I bought my Sega Sports system two years ago with one game for $60, so yeah, it's a good buy.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

The games he is offering with it are worth about $2 each. If you know the person and its in really good shape that is good. Otherwise really you can get them for $30 used at EBgames.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
Calavera
DCEmu Classic User
DCEmu Classic User

Post by Calavera »

The games he is offering with it are worth about $2 each. If you know the person and its in really good shape that is good. Otherwise really you can get them for $30 used at EBgames.
Are you sure they have the Black one?
Ikku
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by Ikku »

I love my black DC. I'd like it more if it didn't have Sega Sports smeared across it (Not a fan of sports games really.)

If you really want those games, go for it, but I got mine for $30 plus $20 for Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, and Soul Calibur. I dunno, I just like these games better. It really depends on your preference in games.
TonecasT
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by TonecasT »

Well, I think I may have been ripped off, I dunno. I paid $101 USD for my Black Sports Edition DC, but it came with 10 games and 2 controllers. I got it from a guy on eBay. The games were really good ones. Tennis 2k2, Soul Calibur, NCAA football 2k2, NBA 2k2, Dead or Alive 2, Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, and some other games I can't remember, but I don't play those anyways, I think I got a good deal with those games and all, this was a year and a half ago. I modded my black DC; I put in a blue LED in the front and moved the orange LED to the side where the fan sits, it looks great in the dark. I'd buy it again for the same price with all of those games.
r.i.p. steve irwin
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

black looks ugly. stick to white and be racist.

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.
Calavera
DCEmu Classic User
DCEmu Classic User

Post by Calavera »

Ikku wrote:I love my black DC. I'd like it more if it didn't have Sega Sports smeared across it (Not a fan of sports games really.).
I think the plain black Dreamcasts look better.