Howard Stern: THE man

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Matt Average
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Howard Stern: THE man

Post by Matt Average »

man, I'm up at 3am here usually, listening to the radio show (3 hour diff here in Oregon), it is THE best radio talk show out there, I don't really care what anyone else thinks about what Howard stands for, but he is a big part of American entertainment today, like he has been for a long time. Best interviews, comedy, good music, Howard has it all. It's like his own rockin' world..............keep doin' it, Stern, because it will never get tiring 8)
superfly_bonzai
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by superfly_bonzai »

that dudes just a big geek who has this illusion that hes cool cause he talks a lot of BS.
how now brown cow?
pavelbure
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by pavelbure »

that is the dumbest show on the air. he always says dumb things like "oh look at that girl's ti*s" big deal, your just listening anyways, not even seeing it. stupid.
How many more people do the Radical Islamic Subhuman Cockroaches have to kill before people realize they need to be taken out ?
FFXI Server: Gilgamesh
FFXIV Server: Figaro
Liberals click here !!!!
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

i dont personally like howard.. But the show is fucking hilarious... like the time they had Beetlejuice order pizzas and answer the door nakedly while doing sit-ups... lmfao
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
Matt Average
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Matt Average »

and actually, they do take most of the radio show and film it for E! Network, unless you don't watch it, so you wouldn't really know then :evil:
Angel-Sephiroth
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

nice tis, great pussy

Post by Angel-Sephiroth »

nice tis, great pussy, huge mellons,nice tis, great pussy, huge mellons,nice tis, great pussy, huge mellons,nice tis, great pussy, huge mellons,nice tis, great pussy, huge mellons,nice tis, great pussy, huge mellons,nice tis, great pussy, huge mellons,nice tis, great pussy, huge mellons,nice tis, great pussy, huge mellons,nice tis, great pussy, huge mellons,nice tis, great pussy, huge mellons,blablabla he just sux
aka Rhianor;
aka xxx666xxx;
leboaoug
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by leboaoug »

howard stern is just a jackass with absolute crap for personality. The jokeman made the show, and now he is gone.
Everything has a fifty percent chance of happening. Either it does or it doesn't. Don't argue with it, just accept it.
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

jackie sucked - how was he funny? beats me -

jackie really had nothing 2 add 2 the show -

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.
bo150000
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by bo150000 »

Actually Jackie was responsible for many of Howard's great cracks. If you ever watch the TV version of the show closely you could see Jackie passing Howard pieces of paper that had funny cracks for him to use on his guest. Overall I can say he helped the show, but he didn't hurt it.
###############################
"I am the Game and I am that damn good."
###############################
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

if thats so - then he was kool - but without him now - i find howard really funny -

and artie is kool 2 -

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.