When does one become gay?

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Master Higgins »

GoldbergWWE wrote:Ideals and ideas have changed over the past century. Back in the 1800's a man would admire a mans sense of strength and the beauty of a man was his physical shape - muscles- definition etc...
It is quite normal for a man to admire another mans body, not for sexual purpose, but a way of comparitive dominance. If you like the look of a man, does not make you homosexual. Admitting something that is actually natural is good. Without realizing it, everyone actually "sizes up the competition" as it were. It's natural instinct.

Don't worry about it sick, if you're questioning your sexuality, do it because you actually get off on the male body and not just because you want to admire a muscular/strong man.

-G
omg goldberg that is the best post in this thread. Yes! That is it, I admire other men's beauty in that way, I don't want to fukk them but I do want to see them naked and admire them, I guess it wouldn't suprise you to know I am a wrestler :lol: but I started feeling like that my 8th grade year in the locker room around this fellow wrestler, I really just wanted to have a deep connection with him not a sexual one, but I really did and do admire him in the sense you said. I am glad I am not the only one this is happening too, I guess it is a feeling that many people don't adress anymore because of the fear of homosexuality. Thanx man :)
Storminator16
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Storminator16 »

MetalGearRay wrote:
Sickliquid86 wrote:
Yeah, you're gay when you want to kiss or have sexual fantasies about a man for pleasure. For example, I could say "Colin Farrel is good looking." That does NOT mean I'm gay. It just means that I acknowledge that he is a good looking man. If someone says "I want to kiss Colin Farrel" or "I want to have sex with Colin Farrel", then they probably ARE gay. Unless they're joking, of course.
Ya I don't have sexual fantasies about men, but this feeling I get , I will write out the "symptons"
1) Tightening of the stomach/ Butterflies
2) I want talk to them
3) Hang out with them
4) Be them
5) Sometimes I want to see them naked
Things that do not happen
1) I do not get an erection
2) Do not have fantasies of sex
3) Do not smile like when I am around girls
No, that doesn't mean you're gay. It just means that you think they're cool and you look up to them. It's normal. You have a deep respect for them.
Yeah, to get back on-topic I agree with MetalGearRay said here. Its natural to feel the way you do, really. Not a "homosexual tendency" like some people would call it.

That is my last post on the matter ;) I hate having off-topic conversations on emulation boards...
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

WillSams wrote:
MetalGearRay wrote:
Sickliquid86 wrote:
Yeah, you're gay when you want to kiss or have sexual fantasies about a man for pleasure. For example, I could say "Colin Farrel is good looking." That does NOT mean I'm gay. It just means that I acknowledge that he is a good looking man. If someone says "I want to kiss Colin Farrel" or "I want to have sex with Colin Farrel", then they probably ARE gay. Unless they're joking, of course.
Ya I don't have sexual fantasies about men, but this feeling I get , I will write out the "symptons"
2) I want talk to them
3) Hang out with them
4) Be them
No, that doesn't mean you're gay. It just means that you think they're cool and you look up to them. It's normal. You have a deep respect for them.
Yeah, to get back on-topic I agree with MetalGearRay said here. Its natural to feel the way you do, really. Not a "homosexual tendency" like some people would call it.
I guess I was just worried because at times I felt really uncomfortable about it, and it isn't something anglos or hispanos talk about, if it were talked about it may be percieved as gay which in truth is a worst fear of many, to be gay, at least It is of me.
jaredfogle
DCEmu Turkey Baster
DCEmu Turkey Baster

Post by jaredfogle »

WillSams wrote:
MetalGearRay wrote:
Sickliquid86 wrote:
2) I want talk to them
3) Hang out with them
4) Be them

That is my last post on the matter ;) I hate having off-topic conversations on emulation boards...
Most of that list could be attributed to the human tendency to form friendships. you get a little nervous because there is this really cool guy you want to befriend.

The naked thing is the only one that couldnt be associated with friendship, but that is more likely a great appreciation for the beauty of the human body in general, and not exclusively the female body, as most hetero males are.
Where's toastman? I'm bored.
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC

Post by Roofus »

Sickliquid86 wrote:I guess I was just worried because at times I felt really uncomfortable about it, and it isn't something anglos or hispanos talk about, if it were talked about it may be percieved as gay which in truth is a worst fear of many, to be gay, at least It is of me.
Being sexually attracted to men is a requirement of homosexuality. If you are, then you're gay. If you're not, then you're not.
GoldbergWWE
Respected Artist
Respected Artist

Post by GoldbergWWE »

Actually 99.9% of hetrosexual men look at the male form without even realizing they do it. It's natural instict going back to the time where the strong man would be the one who got the woman and had the children. It's not defined now as a nessesity in out psyche but the instinct is still there none the less. Realising that you do it, even for a fleeting moment (as sick has done) is shocking to the system some times, but it's nothing to be concerned about.

-G
Telling you what you need to know before you know you need to know it.
Wagh
Wagh

Post by Wagh »

WillSams wrote:I didn't freak. How did you construe that by typed words?
upset you enough that you had decided that you werent goign to post in the thread anymore.. but we can see you can't hold true to that :P
Bush and Hussein together in bed
Giving H-E-A-D head
Y'all motherfuckers heard what we said
Billions made and millions dead
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

i would bang colin farrel, vin diesel, shamar moore, sean conery, and steve harvey.

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

AmadeusZull wrote:i would bang colin farrel, vin diesel, shamar moore, sean conery, and steve harvey.
are u serious?
perry
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy

Post by perry »

AmadeusZull wrote:i would bang colin farrel, vin diesel, shamar moore, sean conery, and steve harvey.
Heh what a list of cool guys. Except I don't know who shamar moore is, and I don't aprticurlay like Vin...

I swear like Colin though...I really gotta stop that. . .
In the words of Q-Tip : Looking for vibes or positivity, not negativity / 'Cause we gotta strive for longevity by online gaming
Storminator16
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Storminator16 »

Random_Troll wrote:
WillSams wrote:I didn't freak. How did you construe that by typed words?
upset you enough that you had decided that you werent goign to post in the thread anymore.. but we can see you can't hold true to that :P
Lol, I said that because I really don't believe in talking about too much off topic stuff on this site or Consolevision anymore. For the same reason why I'm having to make this post: it seems like some of you can't take criticism or an objective comment from a different point of view even though this is a open message board. Being that it is a open message board, why take what I or anyone else say personal? All you did in the first place is construe everything I said to fit your needs. By this, you seem to be going out of your way to target me, for some odd reason. Who are you anyway, Random Troll? You seem like you are going out of your way for some reason....why don't you just stay on topic ;)

Believe me, it doesn't bother me I just find it highly wierd. :/
Wagh
Wagh

Post by Wagh »

WillSams wrote: By this, you seem to be going out of your way to target me, for some odd reason. Who are you anyway, Random Troll? You seem like you are going out of your way for some reason....why don't you just stay on topic ;)

Believe me, it doesn't bother me I just find it highly wierd. :/
]
target you? naw just having fun since nyar wont reply to me anymore >D sides you know me :) think.. cv.. think uhm Wagh :P
Bush and Hussein together in bed
Giving H-E-A-D head
Y'all motherfuckers heard what we said
Billions made and millions dead
Storminator16
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Storminator16 »

Random_Troll wrote:target you? naw just having fun since nyar wont reply to me anymore >D sides you know me :) think.. cv.. think uhm Wagh :P
Yeah, I actually found out on irc. :D No hard feelings, now that I know who I'm dealing with LOL