I "saw" Freddy vs. Jason Today

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
thynosferatu
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by thynosferatu »

Okay, let's not bash me just becasue I'm not desensitized like everyone else. I have heard of them, but I've never seen a single Jason movie.
Yo, I'm cooler now.
AIM :: xThyNosferatu
CupNoodle
Jim Dandy!

Post by CupNoodle »

thynosferatu wrote:Okay, let's not bash me just becasue I'm not desensitized like everyone else. I have heard of them, but I've never seen a single Jason movie.
were not desensitized, we just know that its fake.
Last edited by CupNoodle on Thu Aug 21, 2003 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gamedudex
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by gamedudex »

[quote="Lartrak"]**SPOILERS**

Jason didn't die at all. Jason won that battle, there wasn't really any doubt. He didn't win the war though, so to speak.

**END**

um no its a draw...no one wins.. they both did die aafter killing each other.... but the do regenerate.... so the did get out from the water with jason holinf freddies head...so no one wins....
Rizmaster
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Rizmaster »

Well, I say Jason won. He had a higher body count, and that's all that matters.
"Go ahead, make my day."-Dirty Harry Callahan
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

" um no its a draw...no one wins.. they both did die aafter killing each other.... but the do regenerate.... so the did get out from the water with jason holinf freddies head...so no one wins...."

Why do you think Jason died? He fell into the lake, that was it - there was no indication he was dead for any period of time.

"Okay, let's not bash me just becasue I'm not desensitized like everyone else. I have heard of them, but I've never seen a single Jason movie."

You did grow up in the USA, right? I don't know anyone who doesn't know that Jason kills people brutally, even those who have barely heard of the series will understand what he is - a mass murderer. "Legend" is actually an appropriate description of him, which is a little odd, but hey.
gamedudex
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by gamedudex »

Lartrak wrote:" um no its a draw...no one wins.. they both did die aafter killing each other.... but the do regenerate.... so the did get out from the water with jason holinf freddies head...so no one wins...."

Why do you think Jason died? He fell into the lake, that was it - there was no indication he was dead for any period of time.

"Okay, let's not bash me just becasue I'm not desensitized like everyone else. I have heard of them, but I've never seen a single Jason movie."

You did grow up in the USA, right? I don't know anyone who doesn't know that Jason kills people brutally, even those who have barely heard of the series will understand what he is - a mass murderer. "Legend" is actually an appropriate description of him, which is a little odd, but hey.

he did die when he fell into the water.. if you paid any attention you would have noticed that he sed his last ounce of life to stab freddy with his own glove...

but i like the the parts of the script they never included... it was gonna be a much darker movie than nightmare 1... they was gonna have theis portal apear in the end of the movie and the lake would be drained with no freddy or jason to be seen... then it was gonna go to adark pit in hell shoing freddy putting his glove back on and havinf a face to face battle with jason... with all kinds of demons in hell cheaering on.......wow i would have loved that.. also the other things that was chopped off the scripped... plus they did film another 40 minutes to this movie.. it was a lot more character development.. but they took it out so it could get down to the battle between the 2 more.... i would have loved if they took the best of the script that they took out and kept it in... it would have been amazing.
navi
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by navi »

were not desensitized, we can just know that its fake.
damn right! Jabba2442 knows what's up :wink:
navi
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by navi »

he did die when he fell into the water.. if you paid any attention you would have noticed that he sed his last ounce of life to stab freddy with his own glove...

but i like the the parts of the script they never included... it was gonna be a much darker movie than nightmare 1... they was gonna have theis portal apear in the end of the movie and the lake would be drained with no freddy or jason to be seen... then it was gonna go to adark pit in hell shoing freddy putting his glove back on and havinf a face to face battle with jason... with all kinds of demons in hell cheaering on.......wow i would have loved that.. also the other things that was chopped off the scripped... plus they did film another 40 minutes to this movie.. it was a lot more character development.. but they took it out so it could get down to the battle between the 2 more.... i would have loved if they took the best of the script that they took out and kept it in... it would have been amazing.
where exactly did you hear this? :? just sounds like more internet rumors unless you can show some url's or scans of something there's no way i'm gonna be beliveing any of that :roll:
Rizmaster
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Rizmaster »

Yeah, that sounds like internet bullshit to me. I wish it were true but unlikely.

However in the sequal, rumored to feature Ash from the Evil Dead as the main character, maybe they could do such a thing.
gamedudex
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by gamedudex »

navi wrote:

where exactly did you hear this? :? just sounds like more internet rumors unless you can show some url's or scans of something there's no way i'm gonna be beliveing any of that :roll:

watch the movie you can see that he is dead... remember jason and freddy can't dide... its only a temporery thing...oh and the review for the script before it was chopped up... go the bloody disgustin .com and you will find a link to it from another site. its no lie.....i am a huge fan of a nightmare on elm street and friday the 13th films. i won't lie.....

oh and on the ash thing... that may or may not be true... but i think that would happen maybe in the 3rd film... the next one i see them againat it... or something..

i want them to have a film with freddy , jason, micheal myers, ash, leatherface.
Rizmaster
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Rizmaster »

That won't happen, too much for a single movie. However, provide a link, I'm too lazy to look myself. You could have atleast typed bloodydisgustin.com See, was that so hard?
gamedudex
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by gamedudex »

gamedudex
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by gamedudex »

the link should be on the front page of that site if not just check news secion...u will find it.
Nyarlathotep
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Nyarlathotep »

You love the film, great, you don't need to bump 2 seperate topics about it by yourself :roll: