game expansions

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
captaincarbon
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

game expansions

Post by captaincarbon »

Out of all the really cool stuff that I have found on this site and its affiliates, what I want (even though I doubt I will get anything) is add-ons to already exsisting games. I am not really talking about new characters or enemies, maybe some new maps, or maybe multi player one machine ( the camera following the first player). I think any game where you are allowed to download things from sega to expand, would be cool such as skies of arcadia. I know the source is not public but my hero would become the group that could solve this problem

oh yeah and a scorched earth port. That game is sweet. Old school YEAH!

Carbon
welcome to scorched earth
jessman
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by jessman »

I want it too, but nobody seems to want to make add-ons.

Spreading his inquiries all over the net!

<^_^>
DreamBorder
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by DreamBorder »

Its not that no one wants to make then its just there not open source and making them would be "doggy" plus hard as fuck to do. And seeing how they'd be frund apon people dont wanna waste there time on something they get no credit for.
Bleemcast = God On a Disk

XnOoXrOKX OeXhOtX OeXvOoXlO XIO!
MystiK
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by MystiK »

(yet another reason why the dreamcast is dead is now)
French Connection United Kingdom should be renamed to French Union Connection Klothing