Kobe Bryant charged for sexual assault!

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
djray
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kobe Bryant charged for sexual assault!

Post by djray »

StriderXg2
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
Location: http://www.youtube.com/rkotm for my films about gaming and such.

Post by StriderXg2 »

good.i hate athletes. self centered pricks.
djray
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by djray »

i usually don't hate athletes... but kobe bryant is an exception! :twisted:
Warmachine
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Warmachine »

How can you hate athletes like David Robinson and Patrick Ewing. I hate Bryant and Oneal.
:headbang: Dreamcast :headbang:
hearld500
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by hearld500 »

I put this on IRC last night.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

Warmachine wrote:How can you hate athletes like David Robinson and Patrick Ewing. I hate Bryant and Oneal.
Because they make more in 1 year then the average joe makes in there life, and all they do is pass a ball back and forth on a field. They also get treated like there hero's when they play good. "Oh boy So and So had X amount of touchdowns in a single game, lets build a statue of them and worship them like a god!"

They also get away with breaking the law, such as Randy Moss and OJ Simpson.

It just pisses me off how Atheletes get all the attention cause there good at playing a game!
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

Do you think that the average joe should be making that money? They deserve that money. They provide more entertainment to people than the average joe. They have a talent that people would pay to see, so people pay to see it, and the athletes get paid.
You don't work, you don't eat.
You don't grind, you shine.
-Mike Jones

281-330-8004, when someone picks up, ask for Mike Jones!

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
djray
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by djray »

i agree with TreyDay.

the reason i hate kobe though is his ego.
Warmachine
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Warmachine »

Does average joe take a risk of playing basketball instead of working at a store? Does hey donate money? Does entertain us for years?
mkjones
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by mkjones »

who?
Dust on the Dreamcast
ninja
DCEmu's own ninja
DCEmu's own ninja

Post by ninja »

Personally, i dont care either way about this guy or any "athletes" for that matter. But what i find ignorant is that these people are no better than any of us, the only difference is that they can play X game better than most, so they make tons of money, and then as soon as something bad happens to them its all over the news. My question is this: Why should this be on the news? If i went out and "sexually assaulted" someone, no one would ever even know, now if i were an athlete, the whole world would know. Personally, i find the whole thing kind of redundant.
Delete my posting account.

Thanks.
Warmachine
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Warmachine »

Well dont forget, the news trys sometimes to make some people look bad. Also depends who you sexually assaulted and how.
farrell2k
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by farrell2k »

Wow, what a suprise...
liltimmyw
Mother Trucker
Mother Trucker

Post by liltimmyw »

Does average joe take a risk of playing basketball instead of working at a store?
Take a risk? What are they risking while playing basketball?
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

No the average joe don't deserve that much money, but neither do they. Doctors devote 9 and 10 years of there life to school to learn to be a doctor. They also spend well over 100,000 bucks to go to school. But oh waiy Randy Moss can play football, lets give him a free trip through school and pay him 10 million bucks to play football. Yea that punk who can play football is WAY more important then that doctor who has devoted his/her life to saveing peoples lives and improveing there quality of life.

That is just 1 example. Yes Doctors make good money, but atheletes make more then they do, and they didn't have to pay for college. And if a Doctor had killed OJ's EX wife he/she would be in jail.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
Grooverider
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Grooverider »

Man, there are a lot of green eyed monsters about today... :mrgreen:
law56ker
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by law56ker »

People buy the tickets to watch they play and buy the cable programs to watch them play so yes the deserver the money since there play generates it.
Lord_Ball
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Lord_Ball »

The real issue about athletes, or any celebrity for that matter isn't money. It's the fact that they get free rides. These people ARE "role" models, seeing them commit these crimes and get away with maybe a slap on the wrist (if even that) is the biggest problem. All celebrities should be held accountable for their actions, in fact due to there status I think it would be better if penalties were greater(more harsh) for those in the public eye.
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

Veggita2099 wrote:No the average joe don't deserve that much money, but neither do they. Doctors devote 9 and 10 years of there life to school to learn to be a doctor. They also spend well over 100,000 bucks to go to school. But oh waiy Randy Moss can play football, lets give him a free trip through school and pay him 10 million bucks to play football. Yea that punk who can play football is WAY more important then that doctor who has devoted his/her life to saveing peoples lives and improveing there quality of life.

That is just 1 example. Yes Doctors make good money, but atheletes make more then they do, and they didn't have to pay for college. And if a Doctor had killed OJ's EX wife he/she would be in jail.
Are there arenas full of thousands of people who paid money to watch a doctor perform open-heart surgery?
The only way for doctors to generate close to that much money is if they started performing in arenas full of fans and somehow get people to actually pay to see the surgery, or charge outrageous prices.
You don't work, you don't eat.
You don't grind, you shine.
-Mike Jones

281-330-8004, when someone picks up, ask for Mike Jones!

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
Lord_Ball
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Lord_Ball »

or charge outrageous prices
Don't they already do that? :o