Sonic Adventure for super nintendo?

Anything DreamSNES-related can be asked in this forum, such as general questions about the emulator, how to burn it, etc.
Quall
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sonic Adventure for super nintendo?

Post by Quall »

I've rescently came across a sonic adventure rom. Did someone just make this on thier pc and distribute it, or is it an accual super nintendo game?

PS: It is nothing like the sega genesis version. :?:
ZacMc
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by ZacMc »

I have that rom too. I think its a hack that someone made on their pc. Its pretty cool to see Sonic on your Snes (on DC). ;)

Topic Moved to General emulation forum... Oh wait i can't do that. :oops: Dr. Z will take care of that.

Zac
Last edited by ZacMc on Sun Dec 23, 2001 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DeGamer1
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by DeGamer1 »

I have that game. It is a pirated game sold in Asia, which means there are actual cartridges of it.

I thinks it's pretty funny to have Mario as your save point and having him say "Mario" in a stupid voice. :lol:
Oh, no. NO! You can't do this to me. Don't give me a playstation. NOOOOOOOOOO! I don't want a piece of crap. Take it back and burn it to heeelll!!! Die Sony Computer Entertainment with you PS (Piece of Sh?t) and your PS 2 (Piece of Sh?t?2)
SurXes
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by SurXes »

were can i get that rom?
~.::?urXes 6raffiX::.

"Distributor local street corner contributor"~J5
IUG-13

Post by IUG-13 »

No rom links :!:
Joestar
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Joestar »

No rom links
but it's not exactly a commercial rom is it...rite?
Tails Prower
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Tails Prower »

DeGamer wrote: I have that game. It is a pirated game sold in Asia, which means there are actual cartridges of it.

I thinks it's pretty funny to have Mario as your save point and having him say "Mario" in a stupid voice. :lol:
Its a pirated game that is sold only in asia? I dont think ive ever heard of Sonic on SNES, so i dont think its a commercial ROM.
404NotFound wrote: hey mrinsulto or whatever your name is, for the last time
A DREAMCAST IS NOT A PLAYSTATION2!!!
LukeD
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by LukeD »

We can get links to non-commercial games right? :D
It's all About the Pentiums!!!
Angel-Sephiroth
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

check this

Post by Angel-Sephiroth »

*rom link*
i think they have it, and well its a homebrew rom
aka Rhianor;
aka xxx666xxx;
Mr._Chips
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Mr._Chips »

IUG thinks we have to own the cartridge to get the rom...well, thats true but in this case the rom is homemade and should never have been sold as a cartidge in the first place. Legally. roms (commerical or whatever) can remain on your hard drive for 24 hours for testing if you wish (legally!). After that you must delete it. I am not saying I do this, just that that is the law regarding ROMs.
I'm not trying to disrespect you, IUG, you do a great job keeping out the warez types, but try to calm down, don't tell me you have never used an ROM you didnt already own.
IUG-13

Post by IUG-13 »

No, I'm not saying that, but it is kind of tricky to find a rom link that has only that game on it, without any other rom. If you could find a freeware rom site without a comerical rom in site, then you are all set. But unfortunetly, that has such a small chance of happening.

If you want, I'll put that rom on my Glort page, and put a link to it, so that it can be downloaded. I said before no rom links, but I didn't really explain what I ment. It was just a warning for no COMMERICAL rom links. If you can find freeware...

This is the link to the rom:
http://homepage.mac.com/glort/hpics/misc/sonicmario.zip :idea:
Mr._Chips
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Mr._Chips »

:D
Good Work
DeGamer1
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by DeGamer1 »

Tails Prower wrote:
DeGamer wrote: I have that game. It is a pirated game sold in Asia, which means there are actual cartridges of it.

Its a pirated game that is sold only in asia? I dont think ive ever heard of Sonic on SNES, so i dont think its a commercial ROM.
It is not a commercial game. Consider it a hack some one made at home, made many cartridges of it, and then sold it. There are many other strange games like this for other systems, especially on the NES.
Oh, no. NO! You can't do this to me. Don't give me a playstation. NOOOOOOOOOO! I don't want a piece of crap. Take it back and burn it to heeelll!!! Die Sony Computer Entertainment with you PS (Piece of Sh?t) and your PS 2 (Piece of Sh?t?2)
Tails Prower
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Tails Prower »

Maybe in a few years ill go around the world collecting homebrew games...in cartridge form.
404NotFound wrote: hey mrinsulto or whatever your name is, for the last time
A DREAMCAST IS NOT A PLAYSTATION2!!!
SurXes
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by SurXes »

the game looks great pretty boring tho, whast with that kick?
~.::?urXes 6raffiX::.

"Distributor local street corner contributor"~J5
DeGamer1
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by DeGamer1 »

IUG wrote: If you could find a freeware rom site without a comerical rom in site, then you are all set. But unfortunetly, that has such a small chance of happening.
How about I make images for all the emus with freeware roms in them so that people get at least something for those that have bad luck making a selfboot CD. I could do it for all emus starting with DreamSNES since it seems to be the one most people are after.

One question though, there some public domain roms that are umm, well...not suitable for certain people. I doubt it but, should those be included?
IUG-13

Post by IUG-13 »

No, they shouldn't be then... 8)

But don't forget to put betas in too!
Sonic 2 beta ownz... :lol:
DeGamer1
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by DeGamer1 »

IUG wrote: But don't forget to put betas in too!
Sonic 2 beta ownz... :lol:
So beta games would be ok? Let's say I include a beta of TMNT Tournament Fighters, would there be a problem with that?
There are a lot of roms of beta games available for SNES. I did not think it would be ok to include those.

But for games such as Sonic on SNES those should be ok since they are not really commercial games even though there are cartridges of them.
ZacMc
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by ZacMc »

But don't forget to put betas in too!
8) Betas are legal! Pirate carts are legal!! 8)
If you could find a freeware rom site without a comerical rom in site, then you are all set. But unfortunetly, that has such a small chance of happening.
Unreleased prototype/betas/test carts-->http://sf.victoly.com/
Check this site out. Everything there is legal (if you don't agaree then read their legal page). :D

Zac
IUG-13

Post by IUG-13 »

I was just looking through this site (no, I am not gonna close it down :roll: ), but I found this:

"Wow, I've had this ROM since early 1997 and didn't even know it. Anyway, when I was looking through a CD full of SNES ROMS to grab a few off for use with DreamSNES, I ran across this one - a Super Nintendo Test Cart. "

He uses DreamSNES!