Where can I get Dreamcast hacking software for my PC? So I c

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Quall
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Where can I get Dreamcast hacking software for my PC? So I can make GS codes.

Post by Quall »

Where can I get Dreamcast hacking software for my PC? So I can make GS codes. I already have a DC-to-PC cable
DeGamer1
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by DeGamer1 »

I would also like to know this.

BTW, where did you get the PC to DC cable?
What are you planning to use to search for codes (hex addresses)? An Action Replay or Game Shark CDX?

Does anyone know if Code Breaker for DC has a built in code genertaor like the Game Shark Pro for N64 or something similar to the generator?
Oh, no. NO! You can't do this to me. Don't give me a playstation. NOOOOOOOOOO! I don't want a piece of crap. Take it back and burn it to heeelll!!! Die Sony Computer Entertainment with you PS (Piece of Sh?t) and your PS 2 (Piece of Sh?t?2)
JustinVisible
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by JustinVisible »

I have codebreaker and it doesn't generate codes for a game you put in or whatever, You have to put the codes in manualy and you cant even use the keyboard to type :( but it was still a good deazl i got it for 5 bucks at software etc.
BurgerKing-Where Ca$h is King
Quall
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Quall »

My father ordered the cable for me, so I don't know the site. I will post here after I ask him. I do know that it was imported from japan. But it didn't come with any software.
DeGamer1
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by DeGamer1 »

JustinVisible wrote: I have codebreaker and it doesn't generate codes for a game you put in or whatever, You have to put the codes in manualy and you cant even use the keyboard to type :( but it was still a good deazl i got it for 5 bucks at software etc.
Silly me, I should have been more specific. I was referring to some type of code searcher so that one can search for codes on their own. Meaning I want to create my own codes (as Quall does too). And yes $5 is a great deal :)

Quall wrote: My father ordered the cable for me, so I don't know the site. I will post here after I ask him. I do know that it was imported from japan. But it didn't come with any software.
Ok cool, thanks :)
Oh, no. NO! You can't do this to me. Don't give me a playstation. NOOOOOOOOOO! I don't want a piece of crap. Take it back and burn it to heeelll!!! Die Sony Computer Entertainment with you PS (Piece of Sh?t) and your PS 2 (Piece of Sh?t?2)
Napoleon
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Napoleon »

No there is no code searching feature in the CB, there is a codbreaker VMU tool but I've had nothing but problems with it...and all it allows you to do is input premade codes and create a save.
DeGamer1
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by DeGamer1 »

Napoleon wrote: No there is no code searching feature in the CB, there is a codbreaker VMU tool but I've had nothing but problems with it...and all it allows you to do is input premade codes and create a save.

Boy that really sucks. There go my hacking plans :(
But thanks for clearing that up :)
Matt Average
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Matt Average »

Yeah, Justin ^^^ let me borrow that Codebreaker of his, and it really sucks to have to put in the codes manually, because the loaded codes already in it aren't that great. But it's worth it if you can find it under about $8. :D