PSO cops

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Dbztrunks1020
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

PSO cops

Post by Dbztrunks1020 »

I think that it might be a good idea to have people that go online in Pso with new characters and then get noled, but remember the character name of the Noller and post it here so your good characters and other people are safe

just a thought
0newinged
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by 0newinged »

It would help some, but the NOLer's could just as easily make a new character(NOLers are usually low levels anyway) and we'd never know who it was

:( damn code kiddies...
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

I just wonder if this will be a problem with other on-line console games such as Pso GC, Resident Evil On-line, Everquest Adventures, FFXI, etc.

Usually the pay to play kind that store the charactor information on there server don't have hackers. I know it was never a problem on Everquest, in fact one time they actually pressed charges against some guy who tried to hack Everquest (Seen it on a Internet News Site...no not Onion.com either lol). Anyways it is a shame how some idiots can ruin such a good thing.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
Dbztrunks1020
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Dbztrunks1020 »

I hope we are the only ones that had to go through this but at least less people play the DC so less hackers
Soilwork
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Soilwork »

Usually the pay to play kind that store the charactor information on there server don't have hackers.
That's true, but on the other hand you cannot use your characters offline... That's the reason why I don't play Diablo 2 online, because i dont wanna remake a level 1 character.. Can't be arsed. :-/
"And then... I'm glad I found true friends..."
"Avant de mourir, je suis heureux d'avoir eu des amis..."
Dbztrunks1020
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Dbztrunks1020 »

yeah i hate it when that happens
BornStupid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by BornStupid »

first off... there's SO MANY characters on PSO that come on at diff times. You wouldn't even get a quarter of them, plus you can't memorize every char... Just pull your VMU out when something fukked up happens.
BornStupid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by BornStupid »

first off... there's SO MANY characters on PSO that come on at diff times. You wouldn't even get a quarter of them, plus you can't memorize every char... Just pull your VMU out when something fukked up happens.