The Sims for PS2

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
liltimmyw
Mother Trucker
Mother Trucker
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The Sims for PS2

Post by liltimmyw »

I can't wait for this. Not only does it have better graphics than the PC game/expansion packs, but it has 3 game modes which are:

Classic Mode
Story Mode
2 Player Mode

Hopefully, I can pull the money out of my ass before January 16 :roll:
Dbztrunks1020
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Dbztrunks1020 »

that sound kinda gay because it is uncostomizable probably take most of the mem card and besides that it is on the devil's machine the PS2
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

Dbztrunks1020 wrote:that sound kinda happy because it is uncostomizable probably take most of the mem card and besides that it is on the devil's machine the PS2
I can contain myself no longer. Shut the fuck up! There's no point in badgering on about how you don't like one console because a successful electronics corporation is behind it, because it's currently selling around six times as much as it's closest competition (Xbox) and ten times it's other (GC) or for whatever crappy reason you can pull out of your ass.

I can understand that some people might not like the games currently on offer - some may prefer the carefree innocence of Nintendo's cute-and-cuddly platformers, or other's the large amount of SEGA games heading there way to the Xbox. Some may have gripes with the controllers, may have already built up a large collection of PSone games and see no point in getting a PS2, or possibly have just settled for the console that beats all consoles, the Dreamcast, as their main gaming platform.

If you don't like the PS2 - fine. There are plenty of people who don't like one, or two, or even three of the current leading consoles on the market - for decent reasons. Believe it or not, the PS2 does not come straight from the arse of Satan. It's a perfectly good games console, just like the Xbox and Gamecube. There's nothing wrong with having personal preferences - legitimate ones - but when you hate something purely on personal prejudices, well, it's just sad.
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

az_bont wrote:
Dbztrunks1020 wrote:that sound kinda happy because it is uncostomizable probably take most of the mem card and besides that it is on the devil's machine the PS2
I can contain myself no longer. Shut the fudge up! There's no point in badgering on about how you don't like one console because a successful electronics corporation is behind it, because it's currently selling around six times as much as it's closest competition (Xbox) and ten times it's other (GC) or for whatever crappy reason you can pull out of your ass.

I can understand that some people might not like the games currently on offer - some may prefer the carefree innocence of Nintendo's cute-and-cuddly platformers, or other's the large amount of SEGA games heading there way to the Xbox. Some may have gripes with the controllers, may have already built up a large collection of PSone games and see no point in getting a PS2, or possibly have just settled for the console that beats all consoles, the Dreamcast, as their main gaming platform.

If you don't like the PS2 - fine. There are plenty of people who don't like one, or two, or even three of the current leading consoles on the market - for decent reasons. Believe it or not, the PS2 does not come straight from the arse of Satan. It's a perfectly good games console, just like the Xbox and Gamecube. There's nothing wrong with having personal preferences - legitimate ones - but when you hate something purely on personal prejudices, well, it's just sad.
Preach it Brotha!
liltimmyw
Mother Trucker
Mother Trucker

Post by liltimmyw »

argh....
Calavera
DCEmu Classic User
DCEmu Classic User

Post by Calavera »

az_bont wrote:There's no point in badgering on about how you don't like one console because a successful electronics corporation is behind it,
I wonder if Panasonic and Phillips were still making consoles if people would be complaining about it.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

If Bin Laden made a console I probably wouldn't buy it.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
Wagh
Wagh

Post by Wagh »

the sims is coming to all 3 consoles...
Bush and Hussein together in bed
Giving H-E-A-D head
Y'all motherfuckers heard what we said
Billions made and millions dead
atf487
DCEmu's Ranter
DCEmu's Ranter

Post by atf487 »

Eh, I have the PC game, thats good enough for me.
Tetris: 556-381-350-981
MKDS: 163-282-974-709
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

atf487 wrote:Eh, I have the PC game, thats good enough for me.
Same here, I never bothered with any of the expansions, there all overpriced IMO. If I ever catch the expansions for around $15 I might buy the hot date or vacation pack.
Great One
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Great One »

Calavera wrote:
az_bont wrote:There's no point in badgering on about how you don't like one console because a successful electronics corporation is behind it,
I wonder if Panasonic and Phillips were still making consoles if people would be complaining about it.
They made consoles????
Speeddemon
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Speeddemon »

Panasonic / Goldstar 3DO - Phillips CDI
P|-|33r |\/|3 B147C|-|!!!
Dbztrunks1020
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Dbztrunks1020 »

you have a lot to say about my hate of sony but i don't really care how you beleive in its fake hope
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

Dbztrunks1020 wrote:you have a lot to say about my hate of sony but i don't really care how you beleive in its fake hope
What's fake hope?
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
atf487
DCEmu's Ranter
DCEmu's Ranter

Post by atf487 »

I think by fake hope he means success, and by DBZ's typing skills I see no shred of intellegence.
Tetris: 556-381-350-981
MKDS: 163-282-974-709
toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice

Post by toastman »

Well, I mean, come on. He has a DBZ related nick. How much intelligence do you think he can have. Oh Dbztrunks120, how's Budokai :lol:
No signature.
spaghetti
DCEmu's #1 Cher fan
DCEmu's #1 Cher fan

Post by spaghetti »

Personally, if it's coming to all three consoles, I won't buy it on the PC.

I'm really getting tired of PC gaming. I'm spoiled by the ease of use consoles provide for games. I'm doomed, doomed doomed doomed. But at least I'll save lots of money not buying expensive hardware for games. :P

I'll make an exception for Myst Online though. But if I get Myst Online, you'll never see me again. It'll be like I died.

Down with reality! Yay!

<it be late me go to bed. buhbye.>
liltimmyw
Mother Trucker
Mother Trucker

Post by liltimmyw »

Well, I mean, come on. He has a DBZ related nick. How much intelligence do you think he can have. Oh Dbztrunks120, how's Budokai
He hates sony, he can't play Budokai because it is on EVIL PS2 made by EVIL Sony.
toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice

Post by toastman »

liltimmyw wrote:
Well, I mean, come on. He has a DBZ related nick. How much intelligence do you think he can have. Oh Dbztrunks120, how's Budokai
He hates sony, he can't play Budokai because it is on EVIL PS2 made by EVIL Sony.
I know. I was just rubbing it in. :twisted:
No signature.