DC2

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Dbztrunks1020
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

DC2

Post by Dbztrunks1020 »

in the strange dreamcast topic there was a picture. that a lot of you claimed it to be fake but it got me wandering sp I found another forum about it but the forum was in another language so please help me read what it says
the url is
http://pub75.ezboard.com/fjxpfrm4.showM ... =311.topic
0newinged
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by 0newinged »

That's in french.

They're talking about how that was a fake prototype and how SEGA won't be making anymore consoles for 10 years and stuff. THen they say they hope SEGA will have some more money and rule the world again, and they talk about how they like the dreamcast more then the newer consoles and games and how they play it more.

/me head hurts

or you could use babelfish (don't remember the address off hand) to translate it if you want it translated better.
Dbztrunks1020
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

thanks

Post by Dbztrunks1020 »

hey thanks
0newinged
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by 0newinged »

no prob :tongue:
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

I guess 10 years from now people might not have the harsh feelings toward Sega as they do now. Every time my friend sees my Dreamcast he talks about how much he hates sega. He was one of the many who bought a Sega Saturn and watched it die a few months later. He had over $400 tied up in that system when you include his games, the system, and extra controller.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
Dbztrunks1020
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

this sucks

Post by Dbztrunks1020 »

yeah hopefully it makes me mad sometimes because they have no reason its not Sega's fault that no one likes them enough but since they've bought a lot of game titles maybe they'll be more successful later
Tall Israeli
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by Tall Israeli »

The problem with Sega in Japan is that the Japanese people, which supported the Saturn very well were screwed when the console was abandoned. I guess most owners of the Saturn didn't want to take the chance on another Sega system failing, or they had anger towards Sega. In America, the Sony train was on a roll and most people I know said they were waiting for the PS2, instead of getting a Dreamcast.
Wasgo
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Wasgo »

For the love of...

If Sega's marketing errors could be summed up in one paragraph, do you really think they'd pay people thousands of dollars a year to do that job? It's not that simple. Get over it.
Moi
QuakeDev Respected
QuakeDev Respected

its defenitly a fake!

Post by Moi »

The picture is from a german tv-show form the 1st april 2002.

A 1st April joke!