Installing New Themes!

This forum is for the posting of new newsposts, and it stores the site's news and comments archives. Only newsposters have access to post new news in here; if you wish to submit news, please post it in the discussion section for your particular topic. We may choose to move it here as a newspost if we find that it's worthy for the front page.
007Cheater
Founder and Ex-Admin
Founder and Ex-Admin
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Installing New Themes!

Post by 007Cheater »

I am installing a ton of new themes, including a nice green theme and xmen theme, check em out! should be done uploading by tonight finished installing tomarrow.

Im also removing the old PSO crud and Euclid crud, we don't need that :) there is also a black theme with this, so we may not need the DCEMU Black theme anymore, we will see. :)

Admins: I put the old themes in their own folder, if you no longer need those themes delete them so we can keep it clean.
Dr. Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Re: Installing New Themes!

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

007Cheater wrote:Admins: I put the old themes in their own folder, if you no longer need those themes delete them so we can keep it clean.
They're gone.

I've added a theme called "Comic Book".
007Cheater
Founder and Ex-Admin
Founder and Ex-Admin
Has thanked: 0

Post by 007Cheater »

Finished adding some more themes, made green theme default theme :)
Dr. Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

I've changed the default back to subsilver, everybody is used to that being the default plus it's had the most mods added to it.