virus detected at dcemulation.com

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
schemy
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

virus detected at dcemulation.com

Post by schemy »

:evil:
My virus scan found a trojan in one of the pop-up ads when accessing the dcemulation.org home page. Anybody else get this? Is it gone? I think this sux.
Cutman
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by Cutman »

During the past day, my Computer has had troubles booting up. I have to Shut it down 3 times in a row everytime a reboot. It says "C:\^ Cannot find Norton Anti-Virus Autoprotect". This sucks :x
adrianrazor
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by adrianrazor »

To the person with the bootup problem: It means what it says, it cant find the norton antivirus program file needed, and shuts itself down. This might mean you have a faulty system.ini file, or autoexec.bat or config.sys file. A solution would be booting up in safe mode and then re-installing norton antivirus, or going into ms-dos mode and editing the autoexec.bat,config.sys or system.ini file and remove the line pointing to the norton antivirus program file.

After thats done and you can boot up, reinstall the program (norton antivirus).