Floigan Bros. - One heck of an awsome game

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Chaniyth
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Floigan Bros. - One heck of an awsome game

Post by Chaniyth »

Floigan Bros. for Dreamcast is an absolute hoot! I've never laughed so hard in my life, this game really has a great atmosphere surrounding it, and is great fun!

The graphics are awsome and beautiful, and runs at a silky smooth 60FPS.
CoasterKing
Gone Postal...
Gone Postal...

Post by CoasterKing »

Yeah, I agree, it is a great game. The graphics and sound are up there with the best of DC games. It's also one of the funniest games I have played since Giants: Citizen Kabuto and Sam & Max. The gripe I have though is that the game is insanely short. You could probably finish it in a couple of hours. Overall I would say it's worth getting if you can get it cheap.
Chaniyth
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Chaniyth »

I got it Brand New, factory sealed from a local Gamestop/Software ETC. shop. :D
All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and when they catch you, they will kill you... but first they must catch you.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

What type of game is this. I seen it at Babbages but couldn't tell what you did. I mean is it a puzzle game, adventure game, what?
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
Chaniyth
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Chaniyth »

A mixture of puzzle, and adventure. It's a great game, and hillarious. :D
Veggita2099 wrote:What type of game is this. I seen it at Babbages but couldn't tell what you did. I mean is it a puzzle game, adventure game, what?
All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and when they catch you, they will kill you... but first they must catch you.
Sultan of Saturn
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by Sultan of Saturn »

Yes, I would have to say that Floigan Brothers made me laugh more than almost anyother game (the only other game would have to be Space Channel 5 with the music). My only complaint, as stated before, is that it is a bit on the short side. I think it would make for a great addition to Nintendo's Game Cube simply because of how it has that Saturday morning feel to it.
Formerly Known As "Chalavet".....
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

I might just have to get it then. If I don't like it Im gonna come looking for you though :x
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665