Problem with the plain files of dcolem

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
SNUGGLE
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Problem with the plain files of dcolem

Post by SNUGGLE »

I used the disk juggler image to burn the self loading predone image. It works. I want to make a new image, and add games that are not on the image. The plain files DO NOT work with the dssbs at all, they do kinda work with suse's. I make the image, put the cd in the dreamcast. It loads up, but when i got to hit the roms list- EVERY ROM is the same wierd combo of letters and numbers ( each rom says the same thing). I did like i did with the self loaders before. I had the 1 read bin and ip.bin in the Data (suse's uses a data folder, not one that says new) folder, and the games in the ROMS folder. Did i do something wrong? I read a few posts of people saying the same thing, but no answers were ever provided, they referred to old posts that are no longer around. Any help would be appreciated THANKS! :)