Where do we go from here?

Here lies the historical and much-loved bleemcast! forum, once frequented and moderated by Rand Linden himself, preserved for future generations to enjoy. All new bleemcast!-related posts should be made in the main forum below.
Chalavet
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0

Where do we go from here?

Post by Chalavet »

It has been almost a week now, and everyone who stays up to date on what is going on either with videogames in general or the Dreamcast knows that Bleem! is finished. There have been numerous topics regarding "release the source code," "Sony is evil," "R.I.P.," etc., and it it quite evident that everyone here truly wishes that wasn't the case.

However, where do we go from here? Is a Bleemcast forum still relevant? Do we hold our breath until a sourcecode is released? Do we pray that Smackdown 1 & 2 still come out along with our favorite Final Fantasy game as a final goodbye? Will tragedy give birth to motivation with someone here comming up with their own PS emulation to start a whole new legacy, or do we seek resolution and close the door on this chapter of epic heroes and vicious villains?

Here is your chance to drop a line.
IUG-13
Been thanked: 0

Post by IUG-13 »

I could of swore I saw something about the Bleem! forum moving in with Gaming Emu Forum, but that info seems to have dissapeared...
Van_Lardo
DCEmu Hanger On
DCEmu Hanger On

Post by Van_Lardo »

Oh well... the teletext videogame service "Digitiser" today told the "newbie scum" world that Bleem! is dead...

At least it didn't die unnoticed by the media entirely... :|
Schnapple
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by Schnapple »

Well I would hope that they would tell me before they disband this forum.

I think that this Bleemcast forum should stick around for a bit - say a month or two, and then be rolled into another forum. Bleemcast is no longer developed, so this forum can act as a support/condolences forum but after a few months I'm sure that will trickle down to nothing.

I'm still working on resurrecting that BC FAQ, BTW.

Schnapple
Dr Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Post by Dr Zoidberg »

I posted in the Main forum (the Modern/Classic forums - bye bye topic) that the Bleemcast would be merging back with the main forum in a couple of weeks, although I might let it stay around a little longer if certain developments take place or if it still gets a lot of worthwhile posts.
Schnapple
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by Schnapple »

In its place perhaps we could have a DreamSNES forum (since that one is down at the moment) and lure Peter Bortas here...

Schnapple