PcSXDC:configuration

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

PcSXDC:configuration

Post by Quzar »

can someone gve an explanation of the configuration settings? I would think that changing some of these could enhance the emulation process. Thanks for reading.
SaSSO
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by SaSSO »

I have a question about this emulator and I figure ill post it here. How does it work when you want to play a game- do you put the emulator disc in first and then put in the regular retail version Playstation game after (like Bleemcast?) or is it totally different?
404NotFound
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by 404NotFound »

SaSSO wrote:I have a question about this emulator and I figure ill post it here. How does it work when you want to play a game- do you put the emulator disc in first and then put in the regular retail version Playstation game after (like Bleemcast?) or is it totally different?
it is totally different, at the moment you have to dump a .bin image of the game and then either swap that with the emu disc or burn them both on one disc... you also need another bios if u disc sawp. at the moment it is also very slow.
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

i dont mind but...

Post by Quzar »

i dont mind being piggy backed, but can i get an answere for my question please??