Will copies still be available since the recent news?

Here lies the historical and much-loved bleemcast! forum, once frequented and moderated by Rand Linden himself, preserved for future generations to enjoy. All new bleemcast!-related posts should be made in the main forum below.
nitro84
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Will copies still be available since the recent news?

Post by nitro84 »

I'm new here but I was wondering if anyone knows if there will still be copies of the bleemcast discs available from retailers after the demise of bleem?
I ask this mainly because I recently missed my chance to purchase bleemcast discs (I thought ?10 was too expensive- how foolish of me!) and I am now desperately trying to find the MGS Bleemcast disc because nowhere locally seems to have it.
Thanks for any help or advice on this.
El Dokteer
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by El Dokteer »

heh. I'm in the same boat, 'cept there are no places within 278 km which would have sold Bleemcast :(

I don't think you can get it anymore. I'm just gonna look on e-bay and hope to god someone bought in bulk to profit from us, the people who were too lazy to buy it! :D
TheDumbAss
QuakeDev Mod
QuakeDev Mod

Post by TheDumbAss »

I bought MGS and TK3 bleem yesterday at Electronics Boutique. They had about 30 copies of each left (maybe more)

I informed the manager of bleem!s demise and he was kinda surprise. But said he knew it was comming eventually.

EB should have them for awhile yet. I dont think bleem is going to try and recall the leftovers.
nitro84
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by nitro84 »

Knowing that some shops still have copies available makes me feel a little better now. I still feel foolish for not buying the discs when I had the chance .
Vlad Tepes
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Vlad Tepes »

Also, you can still buy them off of EB's website...
dreamcaster1
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by dreamcaster1 »

you can still buy them from bleem.uk
Chalavet
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Chalavet »

If you have the slightest interest, buy it. As Rand said, once they are gone...they are gone! I see these babies selling for atleast $5 than what they cost at EB just because you cann't find them so easily. One such example, when Tekken 3 and MGS discs came out at the EB near my house on a monday or tuesday of the week of release, I was only able to get the LAST MGS disc on Friday of that week and one of the last of Tekken 3. If I wouldn't have called them to hold it, I would not have got it.

Buy one today!