What's George Bushes most stupidest thing he has said o done

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Cmtz
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

What's George Bushes most stupidest thing he has said o done

Post by Cmtz »

I say the way he follows his father without learning.

Very Old Bush : "Read my lips no more taxes"
Old Bush: "New Taxes, Over my dead body"

What a dumbassss.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

Insulting someone's intelligence with grammatically incorrect words doesn't say too much does it :D
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
Cmtz
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Cmtz »

Hey Jib Jab hows it hanging.
Wagh (Original)
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Wagh (Original) »

Cmtz
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Cmtz »

I love it. :D
Guizzy's dead soul
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Guizzy's dead soul »

Well; it sure can't be worse than what our "great" prime minister does.

He insulted a large part of our nation (of which I'm part) because he could not express his thoughts well. He compared nuclear weapons to toys (it was more than obvious he didn't hear about nuclear weapons before that speech). Yessir! Jean Cr?tien sure is great!

There are whole books filled with his goofs! He's probably the less respectable leader I've ever seen. EVER! He's the only person on earth with only two secondary languages.

He's even more an idiot than Bush; by a long shot. At least, he haven't got enough powers to be dangerous, unlike a certain president...
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

Getting elected into office.

Oh wait that was us.

I voted gore.

Gore wanted to get healthcare for the middle class and I think he would have been smarter then bush paperwork wise.

People can say what they want about clinton. But you didn't see the stock Market this pitiful while clinton was in office do you? I know My dad has lost lots of money in his 401k plan (which is stock based) since Bush got into office.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
xieloc
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by xieloc »

i voted gore also.
xieloc
Wagh (Original)
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Veggita2099 wrote: People can say what they want about clinton. But you didn't see the stock Market this pitiful while clinton was in office do you? I know My dad has lost lots of money in his 401k plan (which is stock based) since Bush got into office.
My dad got lucky ( managed to pull his money just before sept 11 ) but I couldn't agree with you more. This is getting rediculous
404NotFound
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by 404NotFound »

Veggita2099 wrote:Getting elected into office.

Oh wait that was us.

I voted gore.

Gore wanted to get healthcare for the middle class and I think he would have been smarter then bush paperwork wise.

People can say what they want about clinton. But you didn't see the stock Market this pitiful while clinton was in office do you? I know My dad has lost lots of money in his 401k plan (which is stock based) since Bush got into office.
gah.. the stock market was never "good" in fact it was very bad! It was ready for a crash at any moment, something isn't right when yahoo is at 300 after splitting 3 times and IBM is still at 120... Anyway, Clinton didn't really do much i think... Yes, the economy is going down, but it's at about the level it was at before the big internet boom. Just because we are used to seeing it at like 9000 and 10000 and now it's 7000 doesn't mean that it's bad..
Synlor
Official DCEMU Stalker
Official DCEMU Stalker

Post by Synlor »

when did the stock market crash? after 9/11. it wasn't bush's fault. and like 404 said, it really isn't taht bad.
Thanks to Digital Chaos, GoldbergWWE, and ace for the avatar, sig, and badge!
http://devcast.dcemulation.com
Wagh (Original)
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

corta2863 wrote:when did the stock market crash? after 9/11. it wasn't bush's fault. and like 404 said, it really isn't taht bad.
UH. you can't create consumer confidence when the president is involved with scandals like Enron and even the Vice president is involved with Halabertin or whatever YES it is their fault.
pavelbure
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by pavelbure »

Veggita2099 wrote: Gore wanted to get healthcare for the middle class
get a job, you'll have your healthcare. quit relying on the government.

as far as the market goes, they just had a thing on tv saying that consumer spending is still up even though the market is down, it usually doesent happen this way but it is this way.
How many more people do the Radical Islamic Subhuman Cockroaches have to kill before people realize they need to be taken out ?
FFXI Server: Gilgamesh
FFXIV Server: Figaro
Liberals click here !!!!
-Azathoth-
Jounin Shinobi
Jounin Shinobi

Post by -Azathoth- »

Guizzy's dead soul wrote:Well; it sure can't be worse than what our "great" prime minister does.

He insulted a large part of our nation (of which I'm part) because he could not express his thoughts well. He compared nuclear weapons to toys (it was more than obvious he didn't hear about nuclear weapons before that speech). Yessir! Jean Cr?tien sure is great!

There are whole books filled with his goofs! He's probably the less respectable leader I've ever seen. EVER! He's the only person on earth with only two secondary languages.

He's even more an idiot than Bush; by a long shot. At least, he haven't got enough powers to be dangerous, unlike a certain president...
I'm not too sure about that, Guizzy. GWB is infamous for;

1. Dodging the military draft, because he's a weak lamer.

2. Snorting coke (not the tooth rotting soda).

3. Not being able to write his own speeches, on account that he is an english language flunky.

4. Being a part of a political family (his Florida cousin basically handed him the election).

5. He's a Texan. ('nuff said)
"Deviantart is the home of messed up emo kids"
-Azathoth-
Jounin Shinobi
Jounin Shinobi

Post by -Azathoth- »

404NotFound wrote:
Veggita2099 wrote:Getting elected into office.

Oh wait that was us.

I voted gore.

gah.. the stock market was never "good" in fact it was very bad! It was ready for a crash at any moment, something isn't right when yahoo is at 300 after splitting 3 times and IBM is still at 120... Anyway, Clinton didn't really do much i think... Yes, the economy is going down, but it's at about the level it was at before the big internet boom. Just because we are used to seeing it at like 9000 and 10000 and now it's 7000 doesn't mean that it's bad..
The 8000 margin was supposed to be a saftey net of sorts, to keep a kind of confidence in the market. Going below 8000 is bad, so dont believe the blowoffs that the news is telling you. The market hasnt been this bad since the late eighties.

Whenever I head down to broadway and nassau (near the Dow Jones trading floor) I can see the desperation on the faces of the stock traders. They dont look too happy.
"Deviantart is the home of messed up emo kids"
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick

Post by fatheadpi »

Ah yes let's blame bush for all of our troubles, soo much easier than taking responsibility for being dumbasses and not watching where money went and that the stock market was pretty much a house of cards. And healthcare for the middle class? Sorry, my family works for a living, my mom and pops are healthcare professionals who put up with all the ungrateful assholes on welfare and medicare, and then get short changed for their services. Free public healthcare should never be an option to ANYONE except maybe kids and old folks. And no government handouts, just jobs. You want money, get off your lazy ass and go earn it. Don't give me shit about disabled, my parents are both plenty fucked up from 'Nam, and they don't get shit for it because the government would rather fund handout nabbing welfare deadbeats than put some cash into veteran's benefits. Only thing they have is a decent place to retire, but half of those places are being converted into prisons anyways.

Don't like Bush? Could be worse, we could have Gore for a president. Tired of the two party system? Get off your ass and vote libertarian.

That aside, I thought it was pretty damned funny when he choked on that pretzel. He should fall a lot, wasn't it Ford that did that all the time? See him bust his ass falling off his helicopter or somethin. Or go apeshit crazy on his daughter that has to sober up cus of stupid drinking laws.
Need a Treamcast, Dreamcast modchip, HUGE DC memory card, ASCII-like DC fighter pad, or Saturn Gameshark with tons of backup memory? PM me.
pavelbure
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by pavelbure »

i agree fathead, just look through history and you'll notice something the stock market goes up and it goes down, the president does not controll it. he can help it, but not controll it. bush did cut taxes to help it, but that wasnt enough.
How many more people do the Radical Islamic Subhuman Cockroaches have to kill before people realize they need to be taken out ?
FFXI Server: Gilgamesh
FFXIV Server: Figaro
Liberals click here !!!!
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

Umm I do have a job and do have benefits. But Pavelbure not all jobs offer medical benefits. Now who do you think Deserves healthcare more? The Welfare people who don't even work, or the person trying to make ends meet at a crappy job that overworks them and under pays them? I got a good friend who works for a security company and they do not offer medical. The area we live in is a small town and your lucky to have a job that pays more then 5.15 here. I think it would be great to get healthcare for the middle class since all your middle class usually works. I seen my friend get a kidney stone and it put him in debt 2500 dollars since he had no benefits. But if a Bum walks in with the same problem he won't have to pay a dime since he don't work.

I know a lot of people don't understand the value of medical benefits but if anything happens to you and you don't have it you could be in debt for years to come. My dad had surgery for his carpal tunnel and the bill was 8000 dollars. He has benefits though so he only had to pay like 50 bucks or so. Now imagine that bill if you didn't have benefits? If the government is willing to pay for slackers who won't even try to get a job, then they should at least HELP the middle class with it.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
ShadowofBob
ShadowOfBob
ShadowOfBob

Post by ShadowofBob »

/me sees a political battle coming..... :roll:
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba