Is it possible?

Here lies the historical and much-loved bleemcast! forum, once frequented and moderated by Rand Linden himself, preserved for future generations to enjoy. All new bleemcast!-related posts should be made in the main forum below.
Van_Lardo
DCEmu Hanger On
DCEmu Hanger On
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Is it possible?

Post by Van_Lardo »

I don't want to sound like a madman who doesn't want to accept the inevitable, but is it at all possible that this is a publicity stunt?

I would have imagined that some sort of explanation would be provided on the front page of bleem.com for the death of Bleem!, but it isn't...

You would have expected some kind of press release of something.

But just in case I'm wrong about this whole "publicity" thing:

Rest In Peace Bleem!...

You provided the emulation world with a real hero and icon, and you will not be forgotten.
Van_Lardo
DCEmu Hanger On
DCEmu Hanger On

Post by Van_Lardo »

Sorry if I sound like I'm being a jerk, but that's the way I feel...

:cry:
superpaco2001
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by superpaco2001 »

I'm pretty sure they really went out of buisiness. They were probably under a lot of pressure from sony to stop. I had just bought B!MGS and the MGS game when I heard that bleem! had "died", and I was quite upset, becasue B!MGS is quite impressive. As for being a publicity stunt, probably not, but maybe bleem "died" and will be reborn as a new company under a new name in the near future. Probably not, but we can wish, cant we?
Mr.Es1.1
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by Mr.Es1.1 »

It would sure be nice if it was like that superpaco. But who knows. I can't believe a week after i get bleem mgs and t3 this thing just goes out. Its very upsetting. I hope they make some type of comeback.
Kami

Post by Kami »

[quote=superpaco2001]
but maybe bleem "died" and will be reborn as a new company under a new name in the near future. Probably not, but we can wish, cant we?
[/quote]

cough bung cough heheh tho it is a shame to see them go :(
Van_Lardo
DCEmu Hanger On
DCEmu Hanger On

Post by Van_Lardo »

But the WHOLE site is a graphic of Sonic standing over a tombstone!

You'd think that Rand would have the sence to advertise B!MGS and B!TK3 from the front page somehow!

It just doesn't make sence... :cry:
Kami

Post by Kami »

hrm, bleem.co.uk seems to still be up.
SonicBlaze
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Don't bother

Post by SonicBlaze »

Don't bother going to bleem.co.uk, the site is up and all, but theres no news, it acts as if nothing has happened, no new info,no0 nothing. I think they just put the pic on the main one, and on the pther ones like bleem.co.uk they said screw it, too much time. bleem.co.uk has not been updated since MGS Bleemcast came out.