The theory of man...

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Narcissus
TAFKA Token99
TAFKA Token99
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The theory of man...

Post by Narcissus »

I believe we as a human species are here for a purpose. Even if we're just some larger civilizations science project, we were put here and we may even be watched by this "higher" power most of the time. K think about this, if time is faster for larger objects (the whole universe) and slower for smaller ones (each planet) all of our history up until now may just be a day in the life of a greater species... (did I make sense with that?)
The only limitations we have, are the ones we set for ourselves...
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Re: The theory of man...

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

Token99 wrote:I believe we as a human species are here for a purpose. Even if we're just some larger civilizations science project, we were put here and we may even be watched by this "higher" power most of the time. K think about this, if time is faster for larger objects (the whole universe) and slower for smaller ones (each planet) all of our history up until now may just be a day in the life of a greater species... (did I make sense with that?)

Yes I understand you.

But next time you Rant, Put some more time into it :P
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
dcemuromplayer
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by dcemuromplayer »

Token99 wrote:I believe we as a human species are here for a purpose. Even if we're just some larger civilizations science project, we were put here and we may even be watched by this "higher" power most of the time. K think about this, if time is faster for larger objects (the whole universe) and slower for smaller ones (each planet) all of our history up until now may just be a day in the life of a greater species... (did I make sense with that?)
not complete sense.
so what's our purpouse? :?:
anyone who owns an emulator is a warez using software pirate

or they just stare at the main menu all day long!!!!! :)
Narcissus
TAFKA Token99
TAFKA Token99

Post by Narcissus »

Jeeba Jabba wrote:Yes I understand you.

But next time you Rant, Put some more time into it :P
I wanted to spend more time, but my boss kept walking in and out so I had to cut it short... I'll try to explain more later... :)
perry
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy

Post by perry »

It makes perfect sense, Just a lil far fatched...Allthough I agree it is entirely possible.
In the words of Q-Tip : Looking for vibes or positivity, not negativity / 'Cause we gotta strive for longevity by online gaming
Sub Woofer
DCEmu Cop
DCEmu Cop

Post by Sub Woofer »

Your talking about something like the Truman show, where we're all being watched by other people. Interesting theory, but theres a billion ones.

Did you ever consider... for instance, that there is an actual left sock, AND a right sock? It's just been an incredible coincidence that everytime you put one on you've had a stroke of great luck and you always get the right sock on the right foot?

Or is it all an government conspiracy? to hide the deeper meaning of socks.

You decide.

Spiderman! Spiderman! Friendy Neighbourhood Spiderman!
Spins a web... any size..... catches thiefs, just like flies!
WATCH OUT... here comes the Spiderman!
Narcissus
TAFKA Token99
TAFKA Token99

Post by Narcissus »

Sub Woofer wrote:Did you ever consider... for instance, that there is an actual left sock, AND a right sock? It's just been an incredible coincidence that everytime you put one on you've had a stroke of great luck and you always get the right sock on the right foot?

You decide.
Hmmm... Clinton did have a cat named Socks... I think you may be onto something...
Sub Woofer also wrote:Your talking about something like the Truman show, where we're all being watched by other people.
There's actually been times that I've felt like everything is fake. Like everything is set up just for me. Like I'm some kind of experiment and "someone/something" is watching my every move just to see how I react to various situations.

And you can't tell me when you were 10 years old and watched Star Wars for the first time, that you didn't go right to your room and try to use the force.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Narcissus on Thu Jun 13, 2002 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
perry
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy

Post by perry »

LOL, You saying that I Can't Use the force ?

:cry: .
In the words of Q-Tip : Looking for vibes or positivity, not negativity / 'Cause we gotta strive for longevity by online gaming
Sub Woofer
DCEmu Cop
DCEmu Cop

Post by Sub Woofer »

*uses Jedi Mind trick on Token 99 and Perry*

You never read this topic

I never read this topic

There is no such thing as the force, or goverment conspiracies involving socks

No one is watching you... Especially not evil galactic empires led by sithlords from long long ago in a galaxy far far away...

No one is watching me... Especially not evil galactic empires led by sithlords from long long ago in a galaxy far far away...

Spiderman! Spiderman! Friendy Neighbourhood Spiderman!
Spins a web... any size..... catches thiefs, just like flies!
WATCH OUT... here comes the Spiderman!
Hawq
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Hawq »

Are you basing this on the theory that every atom contains a fully formed universe?.
The Prisoner - Makes NGE's ending look almost intelligible.
theres no-one else to blame

Bored? figure out where the above lines from. Answers
Joestar
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Joestar »

There's actually been times that I've felt like everything is fake. Like everything is set up just for me. Like I'm some kind of experiment and "someone/something" is watching my every move just to see how I react to various situations.
dude, don't say that out loud, they're WATCHING you :o

pssssst....Follow the White Rabbit if you want the truth
-Azathoth-
Jounin Shinobi
Jounin Shinobi

Post by -Azathoth- »

Token99 wrote:
Sub Woofer wrote:Did you ever consider... for instance, that there is an actual left sock, AND a right sock? It's just been an incredible coincidence that everytime you put one on you've had a stroke of great luck and you always get the right sock on the right foot?

You decide.
Hmmm... Clinton did have a cat named Socks... I think you may be onto something...
Sub Woofer also wrote:Your talking about something like the Truman show, where we're all being watched by other people.

And you can't tell me when you were 10 years old and watched Star Wars for the first time, that you didn't go right to your room and try to use the force.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're on the verge of Schizophrenia now man. :P jk

When I was a wee lad, I use to want a particular episode of Go-Bots or Transformers to show on TV, when I got home from school (I had already seen them all) and lo and behold, that exact episode would show!

Really though, when you start to feel like people are paying too much attention to you, its time to unplug for a while. Go for a walk in the park or something. :)
"Deviantart is the home of messed up emo kids"
Narcissus
TAFKA Token99
TAFKA Token99

Post by Narcissus »

-Azathoth- wrote:Really though, when you start to feel like people are paying too much attention to you, its time to unplug for a while. Go for a walk in the park or something. :)
I guess reading back over my post it could look kinda freaky, hehe. I didn't mean for it to come off that way. It's kinda hard to convey a message perfectly with words typed onto a screen. I'm not wiggin' or thinking anyone's out "to get me" or anything. I'm just a deep thinker, I think differently than most people I've came across, and during some of my brainstorming on "the way things are" sessions I've had thoughts of a "Matrix" like environment. Not that I believe that's the way things are, but I just try not to rule out any possibilities, I like to keep an open mind. It's very hard to explain and even harder to understand... so I'll just stfu now... :wink:
-Azathoth-
Jounin Shinobi
Jounin Shinobi

Post by -Azathoth- »

Hey, its cool man. I'm just fuggin wit ya. It's cool to be a deep thinker. Just don't drown yourself in your thoughts.
"Deviantart is the home of messed up emo kids"
Narcissus
TAFKA Token99
TAFKA Token99

Post by Narcissus »

-Azathoth- wrote:Hey, its cool man. I'm just fuggin wit ya. It's cool to be a deep thinker. Just don't drown yourself in your thoughts.

Shhh, they're tracing all my posts....
perry
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy

Post by perry »

Sub Woofer wrote:*uses Jedi Mind trick on Token 99 and Perry*

You never read this topic

I never read this topic

No one is watching you... Especially not evil galactic empires led by sithlords from long long ago in a galaxy far far away...

No one is watching me... Especially not evil galactic empires led by sithlords from long long ago in a galaxy far far away...
LMFAO!!!