MGS too late! Headhunter!

Here lies the historical and much-loved bleemcast! forum, once frequented and moderated by Rand Linden himself, preserved for future generations to enjoy. All new bleemcast!-related posts should be made in the main forum below.
Mr.Es1.1
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Mr.Es1.1 »

So other than that....is this game true to how it sounds as a few of the big games to grace the dreamcast?
Van_Lardo
DCEmu Hanger On
DCEmu Hanger On

Post by Van_Lardo »

I'd say that Headhunter is the last biggest (commercial) game that we're gonna get for Dreamcast (apart from Shenmue 2... err... sorry, US DC owners... my sincere condolences... heh heh heh...).

I'm currently battling the "last boss" (I think!) and I can honestly say that I've enjoyed this game. It's been a long time since I last played something that was as much a pure adventure as this!

As for the control methods, I will agree that they take a lot of getting used to, but when you're "in the zone", you can recreate action sequences and chilling suspense-filled moments that rival any Hollywood (no offence, Hasney) Movie that you could mention!

By the way, Angela stern looks kinda like that girl from "The Matrix"... only with Blonde hair and a $1,000,000,000 implant bill! :p
Dr Wily

Post by Dr Wily »

fixing date for 007