Dreamcast compatibility

Anything DreamSNES-related can be asked in this forum, such as general questions about the emulator, how to burn it, etc.
_Azlan_
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Dreamcast compatibility

Post by _Azlan_ »

hey all there in computer land,

i have a friend that just got a dreamcast and i wanted to give him a copy of dreamsnes but it didnt work, so i gave him a copy of a different game and it worked. the dreamsnes cd i gave him was a data/data multisession which works in my dreamcast but not his. the copy of a game that worked on his dreamcast was an audio/data multisession. i used uberboot to make it. i wonder if there is and other selfbooting program that makes and audio/data selfboot cd? please, if there is please tell me.

i know that sega had a whole lot of different companies make their gd-rom drives, so this could be why it works on mine and not his.

_Azlan_
Pinoy2201
DCEmu's Selfboot Guy
DCEmu's Selfboot Guy

Post by Pinoy2201 »

Use the Echelon Boot Method that uses audio/data but its very hard to get grips with..im curently trying to make a bat file for it but im curently haveing troubles
BizzyRok
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by BizzyRok »

Use DCFactory and read the tutorial which is the second sticky topic which was done by 404NotFound. This is easily the easiest program and best program to use! (My Opinion)
My sig was stupidly large so an admin deleted it.
Pinoy2201
DCEmu's Selfboot Guy
DCEmu's Selfboot Guy

Post by Pinoy2201 »

BizzyRok wrote:Use DCFactory and read the tutorial which is the second sticky topic which was done by 404NotFound. This is easily the easiest program and best program to use! (My Opinion)
BizzyRok he asked for audio/data not data/data method
_Azlan_
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

domo arigato goziamasu

Post by _Azlan_ »

thank you!