tekken 3 bleem pak

Here lies the historical and much-loved bleemcast! forum, once frequented and moderated by Rand Linden himself, preserved for future generations to enjoy. All new bleemcast!-related posts should be made in the main forum below.
dreamcaster1
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

tekken 3 bleem pak

Post by dreamcaster1 »

my tekken 3 bleem pak will not boot up it starts up goes to the sega screen then goes black and restarts my friends tekken pak works fine on my system i think my disc may be screwwed how do i return it eb said i cant exchange it because its open
CG1
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by CG1 »

make sure your putting it in the DC the right way, rember both sides look alike except for backwards text :D

hope it works!!

if it dont, an EB wont take it back, sell it to some1 at skool an buy a new one :)
Schnapple
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by Schnapple »

Most software stores have a policy that they won't exchange open software for anything other than an identical copy of what the product is. If it really is a defective copy of bcTK3 then take it back to EB and tell them you want to exchange it for a different copy of bcTK3. If what you say about someone else's bcTK3 working on your system is true then perhaps a new copy will work.

Schnapple
ungod
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by ungod »

open merchandise = exchane for same item
non opened merchandise = refund

you have a limit of the amount of days you can return items depending on the store.