Ship Palmacosta

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

legit nyck
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

Re: Ship Palmacosta

Post by legit nyck »

Rico Tyrell wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:04 pm
legit nyck wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:04 am It is not a server is just a ship hosted on sylverant, I sent a private message to the administrator of palmacosta last week but did not get answer, maybe he is sick or maybe even forgot to check if the ship is online, Rico send messages in English in this forum use a translator if possible
okaay mas o palmacosta não é brasileiro? então aqui eu posso falar em brasileiro ué :? e se eu posso usar um tradutor eles também podem né? :lol: o bluecrab falou com o admin ele ja religou o palmacosta vamos jogar?
The ship Palmacosta is not Exactly Brazilian, he is Portuguese from Portugal, about the translator remember that we are in an English forum, at the moment I'm working I can not play but if you want we can score for the weekend
These users thanked the author legit nyck for the post (total 2):
BeBeZiNhARico Tyrell
PsO Brazilian Hunter RAmar
Rico Tyrell
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by Rico Tyrell »

legit nyck wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:15 pm
Rico Tyrell wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:04 pm
legit nyck wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:04 am It is not a server is just a ship hosted on sylverant, I sent a private message to the administrator of palmacosta last week but did not get answer, maybe he is sick or maybe even forgot to check if the ship is online, Rico send messages in English in this forum use a translator if possible
okaay mas o palmacosta não é brasileiro? então aqui eu posso falar em brasileiro ué :? e se eu posso usar um tradutor eles também podem né? :lol: o bluecrab falou com o admin ele ja religou o palmacosta vamos jogar?
The ship Palmacosta is not Exactly Brazilian, he is Portuguese from Portugal, about the translator remember that we are in an English forum, at the moment I'm working I can not play but if you want we can score for the weekend
makes sense, I didn't know I wasn't Brazilian, is that why we don't see XBR online?
These users thanked the author Rico Tyrell for the post:
legit nyck
legit nyck
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by legit nyck »

Reality may be more obscure than you think...
Let's wrap this up around here
legit nyck
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by legit nyck »

Impressão minha ou existe um certo atraso para pegar os itens dropados no ship? Por favor destruam uma caixa e tentem pegar o item...parece que demora mais que o normal se comparado a outros ships
TulioAdriano
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by TulioAdriano »

legit nyck wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:48 pm Impressão minha ou existe um certo atraso para pegar os itens dropados no ship? Por favor destruam uma caixa e tentem pegar o item...parece que demora mais que o normal se comparado a outros ships
I restarted the server, please let me know if that persists.

Reiniciei o servidor. Se continuar, me avise.
These users thanked the author TulioAdriano for the post:
legit nyck
There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binaries and those who don't.
legit nyck
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by legit nyck »

Está tudo certo agora Obrigado por ajustar o navio 😃
legit nyck
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by legit nyck »

The ship crashed again, sorry for the question but is there any way to help you with this? If compared to the other ships this is practically non-existent in terms of On /Off then if you need any help send me an MP
TulioAdriano
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by TulioAdriano »

legit nyck wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:37 am The ship crashed again, sorry for the question but is there any way to help you with this? If compared to the other ships this is practically non-existent in terms of On /Off then if you need any help send me an MP
Yeah I know about it... it's unpredictable. I'm looking at other solutions to host the ship on a cloud server instead of a local server. The ship has been restarted.
There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binaries and those who don't.
legit nyck
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by legit nyck »

Poderia Ativar o evento de Natal no Palmacosta?
TulioAdriano
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by TulioAdriano »

Which event are you referring to? The lobby and ship Christmas theme will come up automatically on the same dates as Altimira (Dec 1st to Dec 31). Otherwise, any other events such as Christmas hunt, and whatnot are managed by the shipgate (Sylverant), not the ships.
legit nyck
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by legit nyck »

TulioAdriano wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:15 pm Which event are you referring to? The lobby and ship Christmas theme will come up automatically on the same dates as Altimira (Dec 1st to Dec 31). Otherwise, any other events such as Christmas hunt, and whatnot are managed by the shipgate (Sylverant), not the ships.
Right guy thank you I figured out how this works in a private conversation with the bluecrab thank you Very much
legit nyck
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by legit nyck »

it's time to say goodbye to the pso forums i joined this wonderful community in 2012 and had a lot of fun here and other similar places i will continue to play pso but will no longer be posting messages thank you all long live the community goodbye.
legit nyck
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by legit nyck »

somewhere in that same Thread, the Illustrious WHITHIL XBR mentioned the old LEGITS to join the community and with that we can continue the PSO community, bringing Portuguese language players back to the Lobby and that's what I've been trying to do for years since 2008, now I created a Whatsapp group and added some of the former members of LEGITS and I'm giving information there on how to play download install etc, if you want to join our group you will be welcome group link here https://chat.whatsapp.com/Hhbvh0WfTGrCMhA7QIqylM
These users thanked the author legit nyck for the post (total 3):
TulioAdrianoBeBeZiNhAEspre
legit nyck
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by legit nyck »

Good Lucky XD
These users thanked the author legit nyck for the post (total 3):
EspreRico TyrellErika Oniichan