PSO players apply here :)

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
gRiMgRaVy014
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0

Post by gRiMgRaVy014 »

Smurph wrote:I found that recently, that hackers (skiddies, actually) and cheaters have begun to trickle into the legit server. I think I may start reporting their asses.

Well I would there kinda ruining the game for new people who just started and knwo no better.If I were you I would report them or just spread the word to not acept items from people you don't know.
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800
Been thanked: 0

Post by Skynet »

I noticed that too. I was in legit the other day and this guy said I got some stuff for ya. Being that it was extremely late in the morning and I was hell tired and pissed off that I had to start over AGAIN I just accepted and used it. It took a while for me to realize he managed to have a helluva lot of crap to give me. It was all hacked crap :(
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
gRiMgRaVy014
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by gRiMgRaVy014 »

What do people get out of doing this? I've never understanded why they liek to do that.
neoak
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by neoak »

gRiMgRaVy014 wrote:What do people get out of doing this? I've never understanded why they liek to do that.
Becuase they like their false sense of being "superior".

Cheaters and Hackers are the ones that leave the game first.
GyroVorbis
Elysian Shadows Developer

Post by GyroVorbis »

neoak wrote:
gRiMgRaVy014 wrote:What do people get out of doing this? I've never understanded why they liek to do that.
Becuase they like their false sense of being "superior".

Cheaters and Hackers are the ones that leave the game first.
I've had PSO for a week and 2 days. My play time is 48 hours. Die you anti-legit bastards. :twisted:
Cid Highwind
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Cid Highwind »

Sheesh, I can't enter the lobby without some kid starting about FF6>>FF7... Like I care :roll: Shenmue pwnz both :twisted:

Cheaters just suck, I had a guy join a game of my bro and myself today, I asked him if he was legit, and he replied with a yes. He took my pipe and he gave us two Soniti mags PWR200 and IQ19386 :evil:

Walking around with his spread needle killing everything while walking on ahead. His name was chuckles. I know the mags are hacked, and I doubt he got his weapon in a legit way. Ppl who play the game that much know they shouldn't behave like this....

A shame, cause it was another fun game wasted. :evil:
You feel at ease as you flock with the masses,
What do you see with your heads in their asses?
Keep on railing at what I believe,
Call me insane and I am proud to be.

--Edguy - King of Fools--

My blog
GyroVorbis

Post by GyroVorbis »

I had the most amazing game last night. We stayed up until 5:00. Btw, has anybody ever tried playing hide and seek in Pioneer 2? That's so fun. Then we played hide and seek through the lobbies. Then we pwnt Dark Falz on V-Hard. We did a crapload of quests until I fell asleep at the controller for the rest of the night.

I hit level 50. :D
kingbuzzo
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by kingbuzzo »

GyroVorbis wrote:I had the most amazing game last night. We stayed up until 5:00. Btw, has anybody ever tried playing hide and seek in Pioneer 2? That's so fun. Then we played hide and seek through the lobbies. Then we pwnt Dark Falz on V-Hard. We did a crapload of quests until I fell asleep at the controller for the rest of the night.

I've done that actually

best hiding place is in on the pad in principles office. As soon as they come in, you warp back to pioneer 2 :p
GyroVorbis

Post by GyroVorbis »

kingbuzzo wrote:
GyroVorbis wrote:I had the most amazing game last night. We stayed up until 5:00. Btw, has anybody ever tried playing hide and seek in Pioneer 2? That's so fun. Then we played hide and seek through the lobbies. Then we pwnt Dark Falz on V-Hard. We did a crapload of quests until I fell asleep at the controller for the rest of the night.

I've done that actually

best hiding place is in on the pad in principles office. As soon as they come in, you warp back to pioneer 2 :p
GREAT IDEA!

I've been hiding in the portal in the hunters guild that brings you to the lobby. They look in and don't see you. Then they run off.

EDIT: Also, SOSRT or whatever now has Halloween decorations up. I had never seen them. I like the floating pumpkins and fireworks.
kingbuzzo
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by kingbuzzo »

ya, sonic teams puts up seasonal decorations for everyone
neoak
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by neoak »

kingbuzzo wrote:ya, sonic teams puts up seasonal decorations for everyone
I can't wait for the Xmas decorations so i can go hunting for Santa Rappies to try to get the Sega Consoles Mag kits :D

Anyway, if you have problems with hackers, use the "/legit" command and the server will disconnect them. Now, if you really want to screw them, ask nicely for a rare that he has in his bank and use the command right there. It wil D/C them while saving 8-)
kingbuzzo
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by kingbuzzo »

neoak wrote:
kingbuzzo wrote:ya, sonic teams puts up seasonal decorations for everyone
I can't wait for the Xmas decorations so i can go hunting for Santa Rappies to try to get the Sega Consoles Mag kits :D

Anyway, if you have problems with hackers, use the "/legit" command and the server will disconnect them. Now, if you really want to screw them, ask nicely for a rare that he has in his bank and use the command right there. It wil D/C them while saving 8-)

/legit is only for homebrew servers, and doesn't work as well as you might of conveyed it to. All that remains on the sega servers are the Legit players anyway.

peace,

King.
neoak
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by neoak »

kingbuzzo wrote:/legit is only for homebrew servers, and doesn't work as well as you might of conveyed it to. All that remains on the sega servers are the Legit players anyway.

peace,

King.
Yeah, forgot to mention it was for the homebrew server.

It might be in V2, because in GC Ep.1&2 there are FSODers everywhere. It seems like the V1 days, but only with FSOD instead of the other hacks.
Smurph
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Smurph »

GyroVorbis wrote:I hit level 50. :D
Holy crap, Gyro! congrats! I'm level 61, and I've been playing for 80. You still playing on the homebrew servers?
Nico0020
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Nico0020 »

of course there is always the door glitch in challenge mode. You guys should really try it if you havent, im always playing Cmode(when I Have time to play PSO that is). when you are on P2 there is a guy in front of the door that leads down to ragol. Since the door is locked walk just to the right of him and you character will start sliding to the side and then you will push your way behind the door. And since the door is locked and there is not point in going down to P2 it looks like this. )()(

*The Cadillac of signatures*
kingbuzzo
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by kingbuzzo »

hit lvl 60 last night with DaBabe, Tweeg, and MEGAHURTS.

There were a whole lot of japanese playing challenge mode as well. I played with them for a bit since I can speak (some very limited) japanese.
GyroVorbis

Post by GyroVorbis »

Nico0020 wrote:
of course there is always the door glitch in challenge mode. You guys should really try it if you havent, im always playing Cmode(when I Have time to play PSO that is). when you are on P2 there is a guy in front of the door that leads down to ragol. Since the door is locked walk just to the right of him and you character will start sliding to the side and then you will push your way behind the door. And since the door is locked and there is not point in going down to P2 it looks like this. )()(

:o
YES! It's perfect!
:twisted:
JohnnyApathy
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by JohnnyApathy »

finally got online.

Apathy is the name.

question though, even though i'm playing on schthack's server with the shared serial, will my guildcard be mine? i've heard of problems of people being able to play with the same guild card.
Smurph
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Smurph »

I've only had that problem once, a few months ago, where I couldn't login for like a minute and it said "your guild card is in use". Haven't had that issue since.
GyroVorbis

Post by GyroVorbis »

Personally, I haven't ever had a problem. Sounds like they are rare...