Sailor Moon

A forum for news and discussion about Beats of Rage and its modification.
CYBERSOULX
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by CYBERSOULX »

Taliho!
InsaneDavid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by InsaneDavid »

...Still waiting for you to e-mail me da script. :) My voice actress is ready to go for the lines, should be about 2-3 days turnaround at the most. :wink:

Just hit it up at insanedavid@gmail.com - the faster I get it the faster I can send you the audio. Also do you still have the in-game audio recordings I set you earlier? Just making sure, I don't want to cause you any delays.
...controller hasn't killed me yet.
kungpow12345
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by kungpow12345 »

emailed you...i have the in-game audio, need to put them in now that I know that Jupiter is more "permanent" ...and...

Image Image

SURPRISE! ...i'm still alive...cinematics are kicking my butt. Mr.Q, if you could help with this, I would thank you so many times over.
If you've got an ass, I'll kick it!
InsaneDavid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by InsaneDavid »

kungpow12345 wrote:emailed you...i have the in-game audio, need to put them in now that I know that Jupiter is more "permanent".
Damn right about that. :lol: Should have the others for you at the top of next week. :)
InsaneDavid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by InsaneDavid »

Going to need ONE more day, slight loss of voice is the reason for the delay but tomorrow (err.. today I guess, in about 24 hours) you will have all the clips.
InsaneDavid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by InsaneDavid »

Clips be sent.
MrQ?
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by MrQ? »

huh? help on cinematics?
The eyes of a warrior never stray from the spectacle of battle.
Shinto
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Shinto »

Any Progress On This Game? Are You Going To Help Out On This Game Too Mr.Q?
Yeah I'm Back, So Be Happy!
kungpow12345
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by kungpow12345 »

well i need artists more than anything but i know in the "bor fan base" there's next to none there. ...it's going to be hard to do the butt load of cinematics i have left with just three people working on them. :cry: ...for the many times i helped out the scene...this is what i get in my time of need.
InsaneDavid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by InsaneDavid »

kungpow12345 wrote:well i need artists more than anything but i know in the "bor fan base" there's next to none there. ...it's going to be hard to do the butt load of cinematics i have left with just three people working on them. :cry: ...for the many times i helped out the scene...this is what i get in my time of need.
Well I can't help with the cinematics and don't know of anyone who can assist you, so I guess all I can do at this point is continue to support the effort! Take your time man, plenty of senshi birthdays in the year. :wink:
MrQ?
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by MrQ? »

kungpow12345 wrote:well i need artists more than anything but i know in the "bor fan base" there's next to none there. ...it's going to be hard to do the butt load of cinematics i have left with just three people working on them. :cry: ...for the many times i helped out the scene...this is what i get in my time of need.
what ? i dun understand what you're saying, sincerly...i mean, do you need sprite artists? you should already know that making original sprites, editing, or making original cinematics is hell hard to do, so i dun understand blaming the community based just on your help of...mods? (well having the idea of founding bor rev also counts...well my point is: stating the stuff you made for BoR should be judged by other people, not just yourself) don't get me mad, please, no hard feelings, but if you can't handle modding, it's quite hard for ya to finish this one just by yourself (i think 90% of BoR modders do mods by themselves, no help, no extra edits, no music by other people, etc, just them by their own, like Mr. Grill, Kingherb, Hungryman, and some others), now if you're modding this one with a team, i mean, this mod as i can see is been done by lots of people, not just by yourself, so don't get a bad perspective about finishing it, not getting too many helpers, etc. just do the best you can by now, and please don't blame others or say that you helped the scene a lot... i think even bor players (not modders) have done tons of stuff for the scene, by giving opinions, testing, feedback, etc. every bor player makes his/her own support to the scene on what they can do at the moment;)
kungpow12345
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by kungpow12345 »

There's definitely a ray of hope. Tuxedostarr (he's a friend of mine at genvid) finally has completed Kakyuu and now I'm just waiting on him to complete the final boss, Chaos. Once that's over with, it's still up to the cinematics as to weither we can do the final changes or not. I hope to be finished at least by the end of the month. If I can't be done by the 10th, ...and it's now looking that way, I'll work very hard the week before on releasing the Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon R remakes since they are part of the trilogy:

Sailor Moon Remake
Image Image Image

Sailor Moon R Remake
Image Image

:D Now you guys have some good ole fashion sailor moon action to play with. How's that for cool? :lol:
Last edited by kungpow12345 on Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CYBERSOULX
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by CYBERSOULX »

Who is kakyuu?
MrQ?
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by MrQ? »

excuse me Kungpow, but have you read what i've just said?...also, i dun make mods for competition XD, i do mods for myself, if others do like them , good , if not, hat wouldn't make me enjoy my mods worse!...anyways i expected a reply.

peace. :o
kingherb
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by kingherb »

hmm kungpow i agree with what mrq said if you cant do something dont expect others to do it for you, what have you done for the scene that makes you think you deserve help more than any other modder out there?

also dont forget mrq is making his own mod and has to do the cinematics for that so you dont really expect him to do yours as well his own do you?, dont you agree your statement was a little over the top?

about sailor moon from the shots i cant see the magic bar? are you still going to be using those in this mod?
know thy self
kungpow12345
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by kungpow12345 »

...I meant that as a joke. I know how good both of your styles are in bor but it just makes the rest of us look bad when we try to show that we're on the same level. A good friend of mine said that most of the bor mods that are either remakes or snk style, they're respected more than over the wall crazy mods like the ones that I try to do. I try hard to get away from mugen and stick with stuff that either people don't really care about but would be cool to do or mods that people completely miss. Plus I have to make up for lost time anyways. I can care less about the cinematics. I was mainly just suggesting maybe some "peer to peer" tutorial help since mrq's using the same program I have. That's all.

...and the pics I just posted, those are the remakes so no magic bar in those. ...I'm sorry for the confusion.

...and also about the comment, I guess jokes aren't taken lightly any more. :cry: ...but it's ok. In the end, we'll probably all laugh at this and go: that was some good times there with bor.
vicviper74
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by vicviper74 »

just stopped in to say :pity: who dont like BOR

:monsterstab: and say hi
Since people seem to message me for nuthin!!! I removed my messenger link ha ha ha ha
CYBERSOULX
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by CYBERSOULX »

Yeah I think you guys are taking his comment alittle too seriously.
InsaneDavid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by InsaneDavid »

kungpow12345 wrote:...and also about the comment, I guess jokes aren't taken lightly any more. :cry: ...but it's ok. In the end, we'll probably all laugh at this and go: that was some good times there with bor.
And after the Destiny Revival mod is completed people will look at it and go "that's the reason I bought a used Dreamcast." :)

I guess that's kinda the best of both worlds, releasing the two remakes on the 10th and releasing Destiny Revival when it's completed. That allows you to make good on a proposed release date, work on something a little different for awhile (clear your mind of the DR hurdles for a bit), and relieves some of the self-imposed deadline pressure.

Could always aim for October 22nd. :wink:
tekkaman1
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by tekkaman1 »

I'm glad you're still working on this. So there will be 2 remakes and a new one?