Best CD Of 2003

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
atf487
DCEmu's Ranter
DCEmu's Ranter
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by atf487 »

Kenichi wrote:EEK! Not Jane's Addiction! Everytime they play one of their songs on the radio I have to turn it off to not go crazy.
You like nu-metal, lol.
Tetris: 556-381-350-981
MKDS: 163-282-974-709
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

DetunedRadio wrote:
Kenichi wrote:EEK! Not Jane's Addiction! Everytime they play one of their songs on the radio I have to turn it off to not go crazy.
You like nu-metal, lol.
Yeah, so what are you getting at? :roll: Theres nothing wrong with the band itself in Jane's Addiction, it's the lead singer. My eardrums want to bleed as soon as he starts singing.
atf487
DCEmu's Ranter
DCEmu's Ranter

Post by atf487 »

Just saying that nu-metal isn't regarded as highly influential/important music, but jane's addiction was..

His singing is an acquired taste, along with everything else I listen to. (Corgan, Yorke, Moreno, Malkamus)
Tetris: 556-381-350-981
MKDS: 163-282-974-709
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

It's not about being influential to people, it's not about setting trends or anything like that. I can't stand Guns N Roses neither. The band is talented, but Axel Rose's voice makes my ears bleed, along with AC/DC's singer as well. It's not because they're old and from the 80's, I like Metallica and they are from the 80's too and considered highly influential, but in order for me to like a band I have to not force myself to listen to them.