Nintendo's new big announcement...

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Tank-X
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Tank-X »

soul hunter wrote:I wouldn't call them ignorant either. I know you have one.
I never called them ignorant. I was thanking |darc| for acknowledging the existence of ps2 owners who aren't 'mainstream' gamers, as I've seen people call all ps2 owners 'mainstream,' or 'trendy,' and have even heard/read a few say something like a true gamer hates the ps2 (or something to that effect).
kaze
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by kaze »

Tank-X wrote:
I never called them ignorant. I was thanking |darc| for acknowledging the existence of ps2 owners who aren't 'mainstream' gamers, as I've seen people call all ps2 owners 'mainstream,' or 'trendy,' and have even heard/read a few say something like a true gamer hates the ps2 (or something to that effect).
ps2 gamers mainstream? anyone who says that i can tell them ps2 games theyve never even HEARD of.

no true gamer hates anything, because a true gamer is about (surprise!!!) the games. they dont care what system they are one.
Current Music:
Himekami - Exceeding Love
Little Viking - Future
Nas - God's Son Adam Freeland - Fear
Ibana - Shell / Half Pain
yodanut
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by yodanut »

Metroid Evolution
Helping evolve the Metroid series.
atf487
DCEmu's Ranter
DCEmu's Ranter

Post by atf487 »

Hahaha, yodanut, that's just too funny.
Tetris: 556-381-350-981
MKDS: 163-282-974-709
xxlenigma
Wanker
Wanker

Post by xxlenigma »

kaze wrote:
Tank-X wrote:
ps2 gamers mainstream? anyone who says that i can tell them ps2 games theyve never even HEARD of.

no true gamer hates anything, because a true gamer is about (surprise!!!) the games. they dont care what system they are one.
Yeah it depends on what games you play if your a MAIN STREAM ps2 supporter, HELL if you look at it that way, every single system EVER to come out has had mainstream games, look at Jaguar that system even had Main stream games ( VERY FEW BUT YOUS GET THE POINT)
Sir Slash

Post by Sir Slash »

xxlenigma wrote: Yeah it depends on what games you play if your a MAIN STREAM ps2 supporter, HELL if you look at it that way, every single system EVER to come out has had mainstream games, look at Jaguar that system even had Main stream games ( VERY FEW BUT YOUS GET THE POINT)
mainstream??? what rayman 1? wasn't really mainstream back then
WELCO
ME
TOT
HE
NEX
T
LEVEL

daisyboy13
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by daisyboy13 »

kaze wrote:

AMen
And I don't want to live my life, like everybody else
And I won't say that I feel fine, like everybody else
cause, I'm not like everbody else
-the Kinks-
daisyboy13
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by daisyboy13 »

What can i say other than i own all the systems, but if a game comes out for all three i get it for the gamecube. I love nintendo, but a good game is a good game, no matter what system it's on.
And I don't want to live my life, like everybody else
And I won't say that I feel fine, like everybody else
cause, I'm not like everbody else
-the Kinks-