How much are you purchasing from the Virtual Console?

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
mrandyk
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by mrandyk »

its not only for vc games just to let you know, it works with at least 2 wii games (dragon ball z and metal slug). Well thanks for letting me know it doesnt work with gamecube games.
impetus
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Post by impetus »

ace wrote:I can't wait to a.) get my wii and b.) for Zelda to be released across the platforms on VC.
Before you get Zelda for VC, look into the Gamecube Collection disc.
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

impetus wrote:
ace wrote:I can't wait to a.) get my wii and b.) for Zelda to be released across the platforms on VC.
Before you get Zelda for VC, look into the Gamecube Collection disc.
The collection disc would be cool, but I would still rather see Majora's Mask appear on the VC, since the collection discs version is extremely buggy. I tried twice to play MM on the collection disc, but it would just freeze at the most inopportune times, thus killing my desire to continue with the disc and just hook up the N64 again instead.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

The way they have it set up is crappy. For instance if you wanted to just buy 1 tg game game you would have to spent $10 on the points. So then you get stuck with 400 points which can not be used for anything. There is a lot of combo's that leave you stuck like that. I don't see why they can't just let you add them to a card and buy them for X price. At least they made it easier to understand the value of a point unlike Microsoft.

They are starting to get some fine games in there. I would be happy to pay $5 for Kirby on the NES, however I don't want to spend $10 for it. There is no other NES games worth buying ATM though.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by not just souLLy now »

I've only got Donkey Kong Country and Mario Kart 64 so far, there's a few others I'll be picking up soon though. Kid Icarus and Zelda ALTTP are both tempting
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

not just souLLy now wrote:I've only got Donkey Kong Country and Mario Kart 64 so far, there's a few others I'll be picking up soon though. Kid Icarus and Zelda ALTTP are both tempting
I want DKC. :( Why do they not let us have it?
APE
Newsposter
Newsposter

Post by APE »

melancholy wrote:
not just souLLy now wrote:I've only got Donkey Kong Country and Mario Kart 64 so far, there's a few others I'll be picking up soon though. Kid Icarus and Zelda ALTTP are both tempting
I want DKC. :( Why do they not let us have it?
I've got LttP and DKC complete for ze snes so as tempted as I would be to get it for the VC for convenience I really just need a snes AC adapter.
A few fries short of a happy meal.