Poll for those who are over 18 and live with there parents.

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.

Do or did you parents make you pay rent?

I am between 18 and 21 and do have to pay rent.
5%
I am 21 or over and do have to pay rent.
15%
I am between 18 and 21 and DO NOT have to pay rent
27%
I am over 21 and DO NOT have to pay rent.
22%
I live on my own so this does not apply to me.
13%
I am under 18 and DO NOT pay rent.
15%
I am under 18 and do have to pay rent.
4%

Total votes: 55
MulletMan13
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by MulletMan13 »

The next 4 school years I will most likely be on my own, to come back during summer. During summer I don't pay for anything, except for my food most of the time. This year my parents are paying for my room and board, and next year I'm trying to be an RA so I'd get it for free... I am very grateful for what my parents have done for me though. btw, I'm 18.
penor: hay gusy how do i make ubuntu look cool like vista
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

"I am not rich, both my parents work and work hard for what we have and we don't even live in Ladue we live in Clayton that's in the city, blah blah I deserve all this because they're never here and I don't even want a maid." I've just noticed that really rich people try to act like they're not rich and semiwell off people a lot of times act like they're borgiouse in ST.Louis, and it's really bothersome.
Oh no, not *gasp* CLAYTON. Hehe. But yes, I've noticed what you're saying around St. Louis too. Back in Michigan, Northville/Novi area it wasn't really like that.. The upper middle class acted that way, and the poorer people tried to act like them. Didn't work out so well for the poor folks.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

Lartrak wrote:
SuperMegatron wrote:Im 27 my mom pays for my rent/Education costs/food/bills/child support payments/& they give me a allowance of 100 a week. They do this only because I am in school and when they cut me off in the past I couldn't afford to keep up my life style
....Wow.

I nearly fell out of my chair when reading that. I hope he's joking.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

Post by Quzar »

He has a long thread about it.
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man
mankrip
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by mankrip »

Where? :o
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh mankrip Hell's end wgah'nagl fhtagn.
==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==
Dev blog / Twitter / YouTube