Best CD Of 2003

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
that_guy
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by that_guy »

But on new CD's that you can buy, I would have to say none of them. So far everyone that I have heard just hown right sucks. But Downset: Check Your People kicked asphalt, even though it came out in 2000. But I guess if I pick one, I would say Hatebreed: Perseverance, even though I have only heard a couple of songs.

I am sorry for the 2 posts, I pressed back and it posted it twice, and I don't know how to delete one of my posts, only edit it.
Brak
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by Brak »

Alianate Our Audiance is all from their concert in.....New York I think it was. I love this CD! Not only do the songs keep the greatness of FGWSSS, but they talk to the audiance between the songs and it is so funny! I would give my right arm, letf eye, and both my legs to go see them in concert! I still need Tight and then my collection will be complete but $50 or something like that is pretty steep. Atleast thats how much i hear it is running for. And I agree, they need a new album badly, I would be the happies dude in town! I need to get the new Deftones and Powerman 5000 cd! I'm lookin forward to the new Finger Eleven cd comin out soon aswell. I NEED MORE MONEY FOR ALL THESE CD'S! :cry:.....Bloodhound Gang needs a new one to!! I'm gonna go look that up right now!
that_guy
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by that_guy »

Brak wrote:Alianate Our Audiance is all from their concert in.....New York I think it was. I love this CD! Not only do the songs keep the greatness of FGWSSS, but they talk to the audiance between the songs and it is so funny! I would give my right arm, letf eye, and both my legs to go see them in concert! I still need Tight and then my collection will be complete but $50 or something like that is pretty steep. Atleast thats how much i hear it is running for. And I agree, they need a new album badly, I would be the happies dude in town! I need to get the new Deftones and Powerman 5000 cd! I'm lookin forward to the new Finger Eleven cd comin out soon aswell. I NEED MORE MONEY FOR ALL THESE CD'S! :cry:.....Bloodhound Gang needs a new one to!! I'm gonna go look that up right now!
Dude, Powerman 5000 is crap. And while we are kinda on the subject, did you hear Rob Zombie is going to Drowning Pool?
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

Bloodhound Gang is releasing a new cd soon as well. I'm a big BHG fan, but I despised their first album Use Your Fingers except for the between song skits they had.
Brak
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by Brak »

[quote="that_guy"][quote="Brak"]Alianate Our Audiance is all from their concert in.....New York I think it was. I love this CD! Not only do the songs keep the greatness of FGWSSS, but they talk to the audiance between the songs and it is so funny! I would give my right arm, letf eye, and both my legs to go see them in concert! I still need Tight and then my collection will be complete but $50 or something like that is pretty steep. Atleast thats how much i hear it is running for. And I agree, they need a new album badly, I would be the happies dude in town! I need to get the new Deftones and Powerman 5000 cd! I'm lookin forward to the new Finger Eleven cd comin out soon aswell. I NEED MORE MONEY FOR ALL THESE CD'S! :cry:.....Bloodhound Gang needs a new one to!! I'm gonna go look that up right now![/quote]

Dude, Powerman 5000 is crap. And while we are kinda on the subject, did you hear Rob Zombie is going to Drowning Pool?[/quote]

Are you saying Powerman 5000 the band sucks, or their new CD? I can't believe Rob Zombie is going to Drowning Pool! Where did you hear that cause i might have to have a hard attack if it's true, I never saw that comin. Dude i'm lissing to One Fierce Beer Coaster as I type and I love this cd. I'm tryin to grab Use Your Fingers but now im not so sure. Im gonna have to grab BHG's new cd when it hits shelfs. I guess you could say im a big fan too.
toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice

Post by toastman »

First of all a "hard attack" :lol:
We'll let Zull come and tackle that slip.
PM5K is cool in my book. At least their album "Tonight the Stars Revolt" does. Kick ass cover of 'Let the Good Times Roll'.
No signature.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

All of the songs on Use Your Fingers are rap songs. Poor rap songs I might add. VERY poor rap songs. They try to impersonate the Beastie Boys on every track and it gets old. There are no rock songs on this cd. The skits are really cool though.
liltimmyw
Mother Trucker
Mother Trucker

Post by liltimmyw »

BHG rules the earth. Horray for Boobies is one of the best albums known to man. There isn't a bad song on it. And PM5k still rules.
jaredfogle
DCEmu Turkey Baster
DCEmu Turkey Baster

Post by jaredfogle »

Either The White Stripes - Elephant, or Prince Paul - Politics of the Buisness.

Or maybe Prefuse 73 - One Word Extinguisher. Or Cinematic Orchestra's new record.

So much good music..... Its hard to choose.
Where's toastman? I'm bored.
liltimmyw
Mother Trucker
Mother Trucker

Post by liltimmyw »

jaredfogle wrote:Either The White Stripes - Elephant, or Prince Paul - Politics of the Buisness.

Or maybe Prefuse 73 - One Word Extinguisher. Or Cinematic Orchestra's new record.

So much good music..... Its hard to choose.
White Stripes aren't that good, at least in my opinion. There is one song by them that I like.
dude322mg
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by dude322mg »

hmm.. heres where i stand on the whole "Rap sucks" thing. Rap sucks terribly with the exception of the following...

Eminem
Gang Starr
Masta Ace
Binary Star

and thats it, other rap is either okay or terrible, so basically with the exception of Eminem every rapper in the mainstream is terrible. Anyways, for the best CD of the year, its gotta be Nirvana- Incestiside :P jp, uh... this year sucked balls when i think about it.... uh... I liked the Boxcar Racer CD
(made by NeonGenesis)

Currently playin...

Mario Sunshine- 58 shines!

*Mr. Siggler is God**
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

Uh, Incestiside came out a long time ago, are you getting it mistaken for the self titled greatest hits album?
liltimmyw
Mother Trucker
Mother Trucker

Post by liltimmyw »

Kenichi wrote:Uh, Incestiside came out a long time ago, are you getting it mistaken for the self titled greatest hits album?
Yeah....Incesticide is old. And the self-titled greatest hits album came out in like October of last year.
dude322mg
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by dude322mg »

Kenichi wrote:Uh, Incestiside came out a long time ago, are you getting it mistaken for the self titled greatest hits album?
Naw, it was a joke, which is the reason there was a " :P jp" after it.
(made by NeonGenesis)

Currently playin...

Mario Sunshine- 58 shines!

*Mr. Siggler is God**
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

Ah, I see. Haha, you jokester you.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

Well, today I bought the Deftones new cd, and Metallica - St. Anger. Deftones was okay, but kind of dissapointing coming from one of my favorite bands of all time. Metallica - St. Anger was pretty cool, despite all the negative reviews it's been receiving everywhere. But still, so far I have to say that Cold - Year Of The Spider is by far the best album this year. Blink 182 might change that for me once their new one comes out though, it depends. And I'm kind of anti-Limp Bizkit now but I might give their new album a try when it comes out, I'll probably d/l some of the music and if it's good I'll buy it, but Fred has turned into a punk lately so I doubt it will be that "breathtaking".
jaredfogle
DCEmu Turkey Baster
DCEmu Turkey Baster

Post by jaredfogle »

Hip-Hop does not suck. Making complete generalizations about an entire genre of music is bad. Perhaps if you would look a little deeper than Eminem you would find good music.

And the White Stripes do not suck either, but have your little opinion and I shall have mine.
Where's toastman? I'm bored.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

F*ck! My St. Anger cd has already taken a beating. I already scratched it once while I was CAREFULLY removing it from the pocket in the case (for those who don't know, the cd is in a pocket in the foldout case, removing it means hurting the cd) and if that wasn't bad enough, my only cdrom drive I have, rarely use it, put a bunch of radial scratches on it and all I was doing was trying to get the website link from it. Sheesh.
atf487
DCEmu's Ranter
DCEmu's Ranter

Post by atf487 »

Other good albums are:

Mogwai - Happy Songs for Happy People and Janes Addiction - Strays
Tetris: 556-381-350-981
MKDS: 163-282-974-709
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

EEK! Not Jane's Addiction! Everytime they play one of their songs on the radio I have to turn it off to not go crazy.