why did dreamcast go under

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Hatecrime69
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Hatecrime69 »

I don't think i've ever seen a commercal for a sega system or game on a sega system, now i'm seeing sega's gamecube, xbox, and vf 4 commericals a lot :)
drunkensailor
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by drunkensailor »

Great One wrote:i tried virtua fighter 3tb on dc and its pretty hard, the graphics arent too amazing but it is a game i would buy cause its challenging i would see myself master that game and beat the crap out of my causins at it! (i played dead or alive 2 for about two weeks than i showed it to my causins they lost the first time and than beat the craaaappppppp outta me) lol. and i loved the movie about virtua fighter history. and i think games like doa2 are awesome and good but you play for about 2 weeks and youve already beat it at hard and are waiting for a human player. and the dc commercial was wesome. if only it would play like 10 times everyday than maybe it would have increased the sells a little.
that's because virtua fighter 3tb was made 4 saturn but they decided 2 port it over and they didn't change the graphics

virtua fighter 3 4 saturn used a special cartridge that imporved the graphics
come in peace and leave in pieces

life is hard but the frontside of a train is harder
Isamu
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Aha...

Post by Isamu »

Marketing.