The Official ECW Topic** ECW scifi channel tonight 10est/9ct

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by gamedudex2 »

Skynet ecw offered so much more, this is what joey styles is refering to in his speech about what wrestling is supposed to be like :)

but if anyone has any concern about a wwe run ecw , may i direct you to the ecw one night stand main event from last years one night stand
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Grb5mc7Eb7Y&search=ecw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn1OuG4TJq8&search=ecw
rvd vs rhino (this is the fued i want to see happen in ecw once rhinos tna contract ends in july) (because rhino was the last ecw champion and with rvd winning the ecw title they will have a fued of who is the true ecw champ)

great hardcore matches

mike awesome vs masato tanka from ecw on tnn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUY1u8-4CI4&search=ecw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrunWdMl ... man%20sabu
sand man vs sabu stairway to hell

[b] great non hardcore wrestling match ... search=ecw
Psicosis vs. Yoshihiro Tajiri

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlTTxDzhJlk&search=ecw
ECW - Tajiri vs Super Crazy (check out tajiri's stiff kicks)

great tag team wrestling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgelgNb3Q7E&search=ecw[/url]
RVD and Sabu vs Hayabusa and Hakushi

Wrestling Divas the way they should be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T46UvZnUw7w&search=ecw
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

Huge Updated New ECW Roster, Major Names Confirmed
Date Added: May 04, 2006
Story By: Tim Brown
Here is an updated rundown of the new ECW roster
prowrestling.com

Confirmed:
- The Sandman
- Sabu
- Francine
- CW Anderson
- Tommy Dreamer (He will be both wrestling and doing behind-the-scenes work.)
- Roadkill
- Balls Mahoney
- Axl Rotten
- Rob Van Dam
- Little Guido
- Al Snow
- Jazz

Possible part-time appearances:
- Terry Funk
- CM Punk
- Masato Tanaka
- Tajiri
- Mikey Whipwreck
- Joel Gertner
- Roadkill
- Kid Kash
- Super Crazy
- Lance Storm
- Justin Credible

Announcers:
- Joey Styles (play-by-play)
- Steven DeAngelis (ring announcer)

Booking:
- Paul Heyman
- Tommy Dreamer
- Ed Koskey (Koskey has yet to be confirmed as a booker for ECW, however is being considered for a part-time position.)

prowrestling .com has this list up bit many of the peoplle on the part time list will be full time

cm punk, kid kash, road kill, super crazy they will be justin credible possible depeinds on how his deal with that new mtv wrestling promotion goes
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

ProWrestling.com Article

ECW News: More New Talent, Mikey Whipwreck & More
Date Added: May 08, 2006
Story By: Ryan Gray
There has been talk within WWE about getting Chris Chetti to return and be part of the new ECW roster.

Mikey Whipwreck is said to be one of the main guys WWE wants that is in a situation where he must have a long-term deal in order to do it.

Joel Gertner has signed on part-time with the ECW brand.
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by Smiley »

I really think that wwe should do what it takes to get the Dudley Boyz back from tna for use in their ecw brand. Imo, they literally suck teh arse since leaving wwe.

I don't know if he's already been mentioned, but I would also like to see Rhyno return, but I don't know his current situation.
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

i would also but the dudleys can't neither can raven due to haveing 3 year contracts

but rhino just might who knows cause his tna contract ends in july , unless tna makes him a good enough offer to him he might just sign with the wwe.

oh and its spelled ehino not rhyno :) thats the way he has always spelled it , except in the wwe. wwe copyrighted rhyno
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

Big Update On New Jack/ECW, One Night Stand, More
Date Added: May 08, 2006
Story By: Tim Brown
We can now report that New Jack has no more legal problems that would prevent him from working the ECW One Night Stand PPV in New York City. He couldn?t work last year?s PPV due to an outstanding warrant for his arrest in New York.

New Jack has also got out of his contract with MTV?s Wrestling Society X, so as far as legal issues go he would have no problem working any new ECW shows or even going under contract. Whether he would want to or not is another issue.
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=18032&p=1
the current judgement in the todgordon ecw vs ecw case agsint the wwe is so far on wwe's side.

event though tod could possibly win in the next trial odds are wwe will have the footage anyways. this case is going to be settles out of court as tod can't afford to fight the wwe. plus other than selling vides he could do nothign else with ecw since wwe owns the trademark no mater what so he cant start a new fed, but anyways he does have a fed called xtreme fight club if it ever gets off the ground

but more important tonight mick foley speaks on raw about what caused him to turn on tommy dreamer and side with edge last monday.

my bet is that terry funk will either come tonight or within the next 2 weeks

cause this will so lead to funk dreamer vs foley and edge at ecw one night stand
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

best part of raw tonight terry funk coming to ask foley about why he did what he did last week to tommy dreamer. and he got foley to fight him edge came and helped foley.

this will end at one night stand with foley edge vs funk dreamer :)

i hope funk signs on with ecw so far he is suppsoed to be a part time wrestler in ecw so thats good :)
Lunchbox
1337 Food Container
1337 Food Container

Post by Lunchbox »

Dear God no, Funk needs to retire NOW.
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

why lunchbox. he needs tos tay he is awesome. watch his stuff recently look at hardcore homecoming november reign :) he's 62 ya but still great :)

and if he does retire he will wrestle the next week or 2 he has made a career of retiring. he did so in the lat 80s and man many times after.
also since dusty rhodes works for the wwe and has been wrestling funk recently in hardcore matches at indy events. they need funk rhodes barbedwire at ecw . rhodes was part of ecw :) it would own and be prety bloody both of these guys are great :)
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by Smiley »

Lunchbox wrote:Dear God no, Funk needs to retire NOW.
I agree...he's gotta be pretty damn old by now and he would prolly be more of a liability doing stuff for ecw nowadays.

Is Jericho still in wwe? cause I haven't been watching either raw or smackdown for a few weeks, but when I did I never saw him. Didn't he start off in ecw before going to wcw?
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

Smiley wrote:
Lunchbox wrote:Dear God no, Funk needs to retire NOW.
I agree...he's gotta be pretty damn old by now and he would prolly be more of a liability doing stuff for ecw nowadays.

Is Jericho still in wwe? cause I haven't been watching either raw or smackdown for a few weeks, but when I did I never saw him. Didn't he start off in ecw before going to wcw?

funk still does ultra violent jap hardcore matches so he fine.

he banged up but can still go. he has next to no Cartilage left in his knees

but been like that for over a decade. he didnt start doing moonsaults and stuff til he got older in his 50s

and jerico is no longer under wwe contract been out of wwe since last year like after one night stand i think
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

Breaking News: WWE Reportedly Secures Deal For ECW TV Show
Date Added: May 17, 2006
Story By: Ben Johnson
The Wrestling Observer reports that WWE's ECW brand will receive a weekly TV series on the Sci-Fi network.

Sci-Fi, which is a sister-network to USA under the NBC Universal umbrella, is expected to issue a press release by next week.

The show will reportedly debut in mid-to-late June.

http://www.prowrestling.com/news.php?id ... icles/news

MELTZER SAYS ECW MAY AIR ON SCI-FI NETWORK; ANNOUNCEMENT POSSIBLE BEFORE RAW
By: Bob Ryder
5/17/2006 6:08:38 PM

Dave Meltzer reported today that the Sci-Fi Network is preparing a press release that will announce a weekly time slot for ECW that could start as early as mid June.

The report, at WrestlingObserver.com, says the press release is pending approval by Vince McMahon or Linda McMahon and could be made public within the next week, possibly prior to RAW.
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

Breaking News: ECW Timeslot On SCI-FI Revealed
Date Added: May 21, 2006
Story By: Niel Stephens
Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer is reporting that the Sci Fi Network will be issuing a press release announcing a 12-week run of Extreme Championship Wrestling (operated under WWE) every Tuesday.

According to the latest reports, the debut date for the TV show will be on June 13 (two days after ECW One Night Stand II) and will be taped earlier that night in Trenton, NJ. Although not confirmed, the show is expected to have a 10pm timeslot. We will continue to follow this story as it develops.

only bad thing is this means ecw will be taped at smackdown tapings which could seriously hurt ecw because

1. ring too big
2. crowed 2 big
3 crowed are wwe fans
4 stupid crowed
5. too many kids
6 wtf reason would anyone stay to see smackdown after seeing ecw
7. ecw needs crowd perticipation
8 crowed perticipation would be a saftey hazzard with wwe fans
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by Smiley »

gamedudex2 wrote:Breaking News: ECW Timeslot On SCI-FI Revealed
Date Added: May 21, 2006
Story By: Niel Stephens
Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer is reporting that the Sci Fi Network will be issuing a press release announcing a 12-week run of Extreme Championship Wrestling (operated under WWE) every Tuesday.

According to the latest reports, the debut date for the TV show will be on June 13 (two days after ECW One Night Stand II) and will be taped earlier that night in Trenton, NJ. Although not confirmed, the show is expected to have a 10pm timeslot. We will continue to follow this story as it develops.

only bad thing is this means ecw will be taped at smackdown tapings which could seriously hurt ecw because

1. ring too big
2. crowed 2 big
3 crowed are wwe fans
4 stupid crowed
5. too many kids
6 wtf reason would anyone stay to see smackdown after seeing ecw
7. ecw needs crowd perticipation
8 crowed perticipation would be a saftey hazzard with wwe fans
I know I'll be watching and I hope it does well in the ratings so that it stays on that channel/time.

as far as being taped after smackdown, I wouldn't mind that at all. It'd be like seeing two shows for the price of one, and I never liked smackdown that much anyway.
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

wwe tv tapings suck ass all it is , is you watching a video wall most of the time

ecw would not look right in big arenas also i hope ecw has piss poor production so it can look awesome
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

i hope ecw has piss poor production so it can look awesome
Seems like a kinda contradiction to me. :lol: But I know what you're saying. :lol:
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

WWE Resurrecting ECW ? on Sci Fi?
5/22/2006 6:01:00 AM

The stars of World Wrestling Entertainment Inc. may invade Sci Fi Channel within the next month as the two companies are discussing plans to launch a weekly pro-wrestling series on the network in June.

Sources close to both parties said WWE would resurrect its Extreme Championship Wrestling brand to launch a new one-hour series on the NBC Universal-owned network.

Sci Fi sister service USA Network currently airs WWE programming on Monday nights. The show, WWE Monday Night Raw, consistently ranks among the medium?s top-rated shows.

Representatives for both Sci Fi and WWE would not comment on the matter.
http://www.multichannel.com/article/CA6 ... erral=SUPP
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

The Latest On Rhino's Status With TNA, ECW, & WWE
Report by TNA Wrestling News Staff on 05/22/2006 at 01:53 PM

There has been a lot of talk that Rhino will be jumping back to WWE for the new ECW project.

Earlier this year, he did talk with WWE and told them he would be able to get out of his TNA contract. Talks died down soon after that though, but in the last few weeks, Rhino feels like TNA has screwed him over a few things, especially his short title reign. It's being reported that he talked with John Lauranitis within the last month. His departure from the company last year wasn't based on anything having to do with Rhino's talent, rather just the fact that Rhino went mental in the lobby of the hotel during WrestleMania and even threw a large potted plant.

Many in TNA see Rhino's current program with Team Canada as Rhino's way of doing the job before leaving the company. On a related note, Rhino injured his ribs at Sacrifice on Sunday, but has said he will be fine.

http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/headlin ... 7133.shtml

seems like rhino will be in ecw in july to face off rvd in the battle of who is the ecw champipon since rhino is the current ecw world and tv champ
Matisfaction
I can't get no.....

Post by Matisfaction »

ECW needs some heels, get Corino!